First Date (20)

(Bikini and coverup)

~Serena's POV~

"Sooooo, where we going?" It was already the next day, and the first thing that happened when I woke up was- Wait, let me rearrange this. It was the next day, and I woke up to Dick dragging me out of the bed and into a cold shower. That ass. And all he told me was to wear a some swim wear and a coverup before grabbing us some breakfast from Alfred and taking me to the jet.

"You'll see in a bit baby." He chuckled, glancing at me out of the corner of his eyes. Sighing, I thought about last night after we left base. We didn't do much, just went back to the manor, went to his room, cuddle, make out, cuddle, make out some more, watched a movie in his room, and make out some more before going to bed. 

"Come oooon, you owe me a hint for the cold shower this morning." I grumbled.

"Not my fault you didn't want to wake up and get out of bed when I tried to do so the easy way." He laughed, grinning at me innocently, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"You watch your back Richard." I swore vengeance against him, and I used his real name to show him that I was serious.

"Well, we're here." He said, landing the jet. The doors opened, and he led me outside. 

"Wow, oh my gosh." I gasped in awe as I took in the view.

" I gasped in awe as I took in the view

"Welcome to Justice Island." Dick smiled, taking in the fresh air. "Bruce got this island from his parents, and he decided to turn it into a vacation island for the league and such." Dick smiled, reaching down and grabbing my hand, interlacing his fingers with mine. "And, since we never got an official first date, and considering all we've been through the last couple of days, Bruce decided to let us have a little time off. And, since we can't be together on your birthday or a week afterwards, I decided to take you here beforehand." He is so sweet, how did I end up with him.