WIPEOUT!!! (28)

THE COURSE!!!!!

(Only the swinging wall smack thingy at the beginning)

(The big red balls and the course after it)

"What did you do?" I asked in disbelief when I saw Batman.

"I talked to him." Damian shrugged.

"Damian, what did you do?" I chuckled.

"I talked to him, I swear, that's all I did." He said, holding his hands up in the air. Honestly, I cannot believe he got Bruce to do this. I swear, he drugged him or something.

"What did you say?" I asked out curiosity.

"Well, first I asked him, then he said no, then I told him that this would be a good way to bond in a way, and you know how he's trying to bond with me." Damian chuckled.

"Oh you are evil. I like that." I smirked, ruffling his hair.

"Hey, I told you not to do that." He frowned, straightening his hair out again. 

"You said obstacle course, not funville." Batman said to Damian.

"Hey, she told me that it's an obstacle course." Damian tossed me under the bus.

"It is, it's a fun version of an obstacle course." I grinned.

"Let's just agree that we regret agreeing, but it's already to late." Damian huffed.

"I can't believe I lost." Dick grumbled.

"I love you too babe." I grinned, patting his back. Then, I turned to Damian and snickered, "Hey, we should watch Dick when he has to buy my lingerie." 

"Dude, we have to." Damian snickered. 

'You have got to be shitting me.' I thought when I saw Superman. "I thought Conner was pulling my foot when he texted me saying that you were running this Wipeout course." Superman chuckled as he landed in front of Batman. 

"For your information, my son some what tricked me into this." Batman said, looking at Damian who was grinning.

"I was misinformed." Damian said, his eyes going to me.

"The more the merrier." I shrugged. "Hey, maybe you should give it a run." I grinned at Superman. "Well, if you're not busy and all. Besides, it's good to loose once and a while." I added.

"Well, Batman's already running it, so why not." Superman shrugged.

"Sweet, I get to see both Superman AND Batman wipeout? Sweeeeet!" Flash grinned.

"What are you doing here?" Batman asked, looking at Flash.

"I'm charge of the controls." Flash grinned, waving the control panel in the air. 

"I am regretting this so much now." Batman said in his dull voice.

"Yo!" Green Arrow grinned, landing next to Flash along with J'onn. "Get ready to be hit in the face with balls bats." GA chuckled, going over to the basket of foam and rubber balls and picking one up, bouncing it up and down in his hand.