Lust (23)

"Ugh, this sucks." I gasp weakly.

"It is a part of life." Kaldur chuckled.

"Ugh, I heard it sucks but I didn't think it'd be this sucky." I groaned as I felt my body heat up. "Why does it have to be a week?" I complained, burying my face into Kaldur's chest. I felt it vibrate when he chuckled.

"You did get the bad end of the stick on that one." He chuckled, setting me down in one of the seats. "Good thing Atlanteans evolved from that." He added, sitting down in the seat next to me.

"Lucky ass." I panted, leaning back in the seat seat.

"Are you sure you want Dick away for the whole week?" He asked, looking at me with a concerned look.

I weakly nodded, "It's to dangerous for him. This is my first time, and I might lose control. Just being around you guys is probably pushing it for me."

"Is it really that bad?" Kaldur chuckled. 

"You have no idea." I groaned as my body got hotter and hotter by the minute. Like how am I not dead from my organs being cooked from the heat.

"Elaborate. I've only read about it in books, but they only help to an extent." He looked at me curiously.

"Well, my body feels like it's on fire right now. Like, I'm surprised I'm still alive from the heat. Everything is started to feel sensitive right now, I can smell better some what. Actually, everything feels enhanced right now." I smirked slightly taking in a deep breath. Then, my eyes locked onto Kaldur. 'God he smells good, but not as good as Dick. Oh god Dick, I want him right now... I should go to him.' I shook my head, trying to clear it.

"Serena...?" Kaldur's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"I'm going to Dick." I scrambled to get out of the chair, only to have Kaldur pin me down to the floor of the ship. 

"Wow, you're already losing it. No wonder you don't want him around." Kaldur muttered.

"Ugh! I just want relief!" I groaned frustratedly as I squirmed from underneath Kaldur. 'Ugh, I should have drank those blood bags before I left.' I thought, regretting my decision to not drink it earlier.

"Just take a deep breath." Kaldur told me.

"No, 'cause then I smell you." I groaned, looking around the ship to avoid his face. 

"Thought only Dick had that effect on you." Kaldur said.

"Yes, but right now I'm pretty sure if I was stronger I'd jump you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well that's assuring." Kaldur joked.

"Uhhh... What's going on?" Wally asked. I arched my neck back so I could see the rest of the group.

"She tried to make a run for Dick (that sounds so wrong >.>)." Kaldur said.

"Please don't tell me that we have to be wrestling her." Conner said, taking a seat.

"Who knows." Kaldur said, glancing at Conner. "But I can't let her go, other wise she'd make a run for it." Kaldur said. 

"I won't." I groaned.

"Not taking the risk." He said before turning his attention to Megan, "Just fly us back to the base."

When I thought the Kaldur dropped his guard down, I tried to shove him off, only to have him slam me back down onto the ground. "Nice try." He smirked. I let out a small groan of defeat and stared at the ceiling. 

'Dick?' I contacted him mentally.

'Uhh... Yeah?' He replied.

'I need you.' I'm sounding so desperate right now.