Ch. 8

Harry POV

I kissed her nose and rubbed my nose with hers. She giggled and I smiled.

“I love you more baby girl.”

I brushed her hair out of her eyes and grabbed her cheek. I rubbed my thumb on her cheek and she stared into my eyes. I pulled her head down and we met in a small kiss. Her gentle fingers played with my hair and she put her forehead on mine. Her hot breath hit my lips and caused me to shiver.

I wrapped my arms around her completely and pressed another kiss to her lips. She opened her eyes and I smiled. She joined me and pushed my hair back. It was moments like these that make me want to wake up to her forever. I want to be the one by her side and never let anything hurt her. She is mine and I can’t see her leave. I feel her lips on my forehead and I close my eyes.

“Harry?”

I open my eyes and see Steph starting to move off the bed. I grab her waist and pull her back onto me.

“Where do you think you are going?”

She laughed. “I was going to make my love some breakfast.”

I smiled and let her go. I got up too and walked and put on a pair of joggers. I grab my laptop and book a flight for tonight to Paris. I walk out of the room and see Steph in one of my shirts. She was putting two pieces of bread in the toaster and I run behind her and pick her up. She laughs and I kiss her. She was so irresistible and it amazes me what she makes me do. I still can’t believe the feelings she makes me feel.

“Harry,” she laughs. I spin her around and she continued laughing. I put her down and grabbed her face in my hands. I smashed my lips onto hers and she placed her hands on my chest. She kissed me back and I swiped her bottom lip and was granted access.  I pulled away after a while and leaned my forehead on hers.

“How about you and I go somewhere. Just the two of us,” I whisper and peck her lips. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

“I would love to. Where are we going?”

I look into her eyes and smile. “That is for me to know and you to find out.”

She stuck her bottom lip out, but I kissed it and pulled on it with my teeth. She laughed and I let go of her. As she started to begin her cooking, I just stared at her, picturing every morning with her. Her face was soft and her delicate hands moved carefully as she placed jam on the toast. Her blonde locks fell in front of her face and her back moved each time her hands did. She was living, breathing beauty.

I couldn’t help myself anymore and walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her temple but she stayed focus on the multiple pieces of toast in front of her.

“I love you,” I said in her ear, trying to get a response from her.