Ch. 9

Steph POV

The plane landed and we got off. I saw the Eiffel Towel and I hugged Harry. He laughed but hugged me back. We made our way to the baggage claim and grabbed our bags. I held Harry's hand with my free one as we both carried our bags. We called a cab and it drove us to the Four Seasons Hotel. It was the best hotel in town and I can't believe he went here.

"Harry, isn't this place expensive," I whisper.

"Yes but I wanted the best for you."

He kissed my temple and I smiled. We got out of the cab and took our bags in. Harry spoke French to the lady at the desk and got the key to our room. We took the elevator to the top floor and realize Harry rented out the penthouse. I dropped my bag and stared at the room around me. It was huge and probably.

Harry came up behind me and hugged me.

"You like it?"

I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I turned and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his cheeks and brought his face down to mine. I placed a small kiss to his lips and I pull away.

"Would you like to go and get dinner with me?" he asked.

I smiled. "Do you even have to ask?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead. He went to grab our bags and led me down the hallway. We reached the end and I saw a beautiful room. It was a white room and the furniture was a dark brown. There was a kind-sized bed and a balcony overlooking the city. The Eiffel Tower was on view and sparkled as the sun was going down. I ran onto the bed and smiled.

"This is awesome!"

I hear Harry laughing but he joins me on the bed. He scooped me into his arms and hovered over me.

"I think I may want the just stay here with you instead of going out," he whispered then pecked my lips.

"I'm okay with that. But I need food."

He smiled. "Of course. I'll order room service."

"But first I want my girl," he said and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back and placed my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you," he whispered in between soft pecks on my lips. I pulled his head up and leaned my forehead on his.

"I love you too."

He pecked my lips and climbed off me. He held out a hand for me and I took it. We walked back into the living room and I sat on the couch and flipped on the TV. I turned on the subtitles considering everything was French. Harry walked in and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and we continued watching some show.

"I ordered you some pasta," he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Okay."

He kept kissing me and I was losing my concentration on the TV. He reached my sweet spot on my neck and started to suck on the soft skin. His teeth grazed it and softly bit my skin. His hot breath trickled my skin and I closed my eyes. He licked up my neck and I shivered. He blew on my neck and kissed along my jawline. I leaned my head so he had more access. I felt him smile on my skin and he continued kissing. His right arm came across me and his hand was placed on my left cheek.

He turned my head and kissed around my face. He lastly pressed his lips to mine and picked me up. He carried me and placed me on the bed. I wrapped my fingers in his hair as he continued to kiss me. He moved his hands to the end of my shirt and was about to slide it up, but were interrupted by a knock on the front door.

"We will finish this later," he whispered and pecked my lips. I laughed and he answered the door. The man brought in the platter of food and left. I walked into the kitchen and Harry handed me a plate. I ate my pasta and Harry finished his too. We made small talk and I got up and placed my bowl in the sink. Harry followed and run behind me and picked me up. I laughed and he carried me back to the bedroom.

"Harry?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can you please go really gentle this time?"

He looked down at me and his green eyes sparkled. He placed a soft kiss to cheek. "You know I always go gentle. This time I will be even more so."

I smiled and he walked into the room. He kicked the door closed and took his phone out of his pocket and placed it on the table next the bed. He set me down and I stood in front of him. He kissed my forehead and pulled my shirt off. I did the same to him and he bent down and kissed my stomach.

"This is still so bad baby."

"I know Haz."

He stood up and hugged me close to him. He kissed the top of my head and moved his hands to the button on my jeans. He undid it and he pulled my jeans off me. I stepped out of them and he threw them across the room.

"Eager Harry?"

He laughed and kissed my nose.

"I just want my girl."

I smiled and unbuttoned his pants. He slipped out of them and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed his face in my hands.

"I love you baby," I whispered on his lips.

"I love you," he said before crashing his lips on mine. He placed a hand behind my head and softly moved me down onto the bed. His arm stayed aligned with my spine and my hands were still on his face. His other hand was rubbing gentle circles with his thumbs on my stomach. He kept kissing me but removed his hands. He placed them under my neck and fanned my hair out around the pillow. He leaned his head down and pressed kisses to my collarbones.

"I love you," he whispered.

He trailed his hands back to my bra clasp and undid it. He pulled it off my body and threw it to the floor. He grabbed my breasts in his hands and kissed my lips.

"I'm yours Harry."

He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"And I am yours."

He placed a small kiss to my forehead and let go of my breasts. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips softly. He kept the kisses innocent and just placed soft pecks to my lips. I moved my hands to his boxers and pulled them down. He moved so they could come off and they fell to the floor. His shaft was long and hard and I felt my insides heat. He moved his lips against mine and started to move down my body. He went down to my panties and kissed the waistline. He pulled them off my legs and kissed in between my legs. He licked my clit and placed kisses around it. His tongue went inside and I whimpered.

"You taste amazing baby girl," he said and moved back up to me. He kissed my lips and moved his hand back down to my clit. He stuck a finger in gently and started to move it around. He never took his lips off mine and moved his finger inside me. He took his finger out and brought it up to me.

"Taste," he said, letting his finger place itself on my lips. I grabbed his hand and stuck his finger in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his finger and he pulled it out.

"I need to kiss you," he said. I looked up and grabbed his face in my hands. I placed a kiss to his lips and he pushed his tongue in. He moved a little, his hands resting under my back on my shoulders.

"Are you sure baby?" he asked. I nodded and smiled up at him.

"There is nothing more that I want than to be with you," I said and he smiled. He kissed my nose and positioned himself at my entrance.

"I love you baby girl," he said and pushed himself in very slowly. I grabbed his free hand and the other held onto the nape of his neck. He got all the way in and he looked up at me. His eyes were soft and he kissed my forehead.

"You are doing great baby," he whispered, kissing around my face. He started to slowly move and I held onto Harry. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his head was next to mine. He placed kisses to my temple and ear as he continued to move his hips slowly.

"Harry, I need to kiss you," I panted. He moved and placed his lips on mine. He kissed my lips as if it was our last. I never thought I could love again but he was my true love and I couldn't leave him. I wrapped my arms around him and gripped his shoulders from behind. He kept his lips on mine and moved in and out slowly. He went back in and pressed my sweet spot. I screeched and pulled away. He kept hitting it and I was practically panting Harry's name. I dug my fingernails in his shoulders and dragged them down his back, trying to contain my pleasure. He stopped hitting my sweet spot and stopped moving all together.

"Are you okay?" he asked, a look of concern on his face.

"Yeah, it felt good."

He smiled and placed his lips on mine again and started moving again. He grabbed my hands, entwined our fingers together, and placed them above my head. He kept going very slow and his now damp curls pressed to my forehead.

"Baby, you're doing really well," he whispered against my lips. I raised my back slightly to be closer to him, but by doing that, I must have hit a part on Harry that was weak.

"Shit," he whispered and grabbed the headboard. He moved around and finally hit his weak spot over and over again. I watched as Harry unraveled above me. He moved back down and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around my back. I felt myself starting to close around him and I knew I was nearing my high.

"Harry," I gasped and placed a hand on the back of his head. He moved his head and placed it next to mine. He placed soft kisses to my neck and went in and out of me a little faster. I started panting faster and Harry moved his head and kissed my lips. He stopped moving and fell on top of me.

"I love you baby," he whispered.

"I love you Haz."

He moved up a little and brushed my hair out my face. His hair was damp from sweat and he pulled out of me.

"I am going to run a bath."

I nodded and he walked into the bathroom. I heard the water running and Harry came out. He lifted me up and carried me into the bathroom. He set me down and shut off the water. He walks in and I join him, setting my back against his chest.

"Are you sore?" he asked.

"Not really, you were really gentle."

He kissed my cheek, "Always. I would never hurt you."

"Thank you baby."

I leaned my head into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. He wrapped his arms protectively around me and kissed around my face.

"You are so beautiful baby girl," he said, our lips brushing.

"So are you Haz."

He pecked my lips and I leaned back on his shoulder. I closed my eyes as Harry moved his hand around my arm. He massaged my arm, breast and moved up and cupped my left cheek. He rubbed the pads of his thumbs under my eyes and placed a kiss to my forehead.

Harry POV

I stare at her. Her face relaxed as I gently massage her. She is so beautiful and I live in this moment, wishing I could freeze it and stay like this forever. Both of us completely absorbed into each other. I move my hand to her hair and push some of it back and kiss her forehead.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Can you please stay with me forever?"

Instead of answering her, I lift her up and pull the drain. I place her outside of the tuba and quickly wrap a towel around my waist. I hold a towel out for her and I take her in my arms.

"I am not going anywhere," I say, placing my forehead on hers.

I close my eyes and breathe her in. Her hot breath fans on my lips and I melt. I open my eyes and see hers are still closed.

"Open your eyes baby."

She opens them and her blue-green eyes hit mine. They captivate me and I place a hand on her cheek, the other on the small of her back.

"I will never leave you," I say, reaching behind me and grabbing the little black box.

"Because I love you too much to ever see you leave. I have loved you since the first time I was an asshole to you for not talking, I loved you when you didn't believe in love, I loved you when I saw you on a hospital unconscious twice, I loved you when I made the biggest mistakes of my life, I have loved you through everything. I will never leave you," I said getting on one knee.

"Because I want to be with you forever."

I looked into her eyes and saw tears forming. She put a hand to her mouth and I smiled.

"Baby girl, will you be with me forever and do me the honors of marrying me and being my wife?"

(OH MY GOD!!!! Please comment what you thought!!! I was literally crying writing this. Please VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT YOU HAD WHILE READING THIS!!!! Thank you and I hope you liked it. Oh, and sorry for the cliffhanger J)