Ch. 20

(FULL OF MATURE CONTENT IN BEGINNING)

Steph POV

For the rest of the day, Harry basically had a death grip on me while we lied on the bed. He refused to let me go anywhere. We watched TV but he was basically on top of me. I was trying to watch TV but he would kiss up my neck and along my jawline. I tried to ignore it but it was starting to get really hard.

I have been able to let it be for almost an hour. His left leg draped over me and his arms were wrapped securely around me. He started to suck on my sweet spot and that was when I was about to lose it. I closed my eyes and opened them, trying to ignore the sensation of his lips and tongue working on my neck.

I turned my focus back the TV and felt him lick a hot streak up my neck. I shivered but stayed focused on the screen. I felt his manhood grow against my leg and I knew this wasn’t going to end my way. He kept kissing around my neck and I heard him groan at my resistance.

He trailed his hot kisses up to my ear and grabbed my earlobe between his teeth. “You have no idea how bad I want to rip your clothes off right now.”

I felt my insides burn at his seductive words. I never went rough with Harry before. I don’t know if I want to but right now, it felt almost undeniable. I ignored him again and tried to watch TV.

He sucked on my ear and I felt him move his hand down to the waistband of my pants. He popped the button and unzipped them. He stuck his hand in and rubbed circles on my clit. I stuck my bottom lip between my teeth and sucked. This was getting really heated really fast. He moved his other hand down and pulled down my pants, leaving them bunched at my knees. He brought his lips to my ear as he nudged my entrance with the tip of his finger.

“I want you to scream my name. Tell everyone I’m yours.”

I closed my eyes as he plunged his finger into me. He moved in and out of me, adding another finger.

“Harry,” I breathed. He crawled onto me and pressed his fingers into me again. I grabbed his curls and pulled him down to meet my lips. He kissed me roughly, both of us making up for lost time. I fisted his curls as his fingers worked in me. I moved my hands down his chest and ripped his shirt over his head.

He removed his fingers and lifted me up off the bed. He tore off my shirt and I stepped out of my pants. I removed Harry’s pants and we both stood in our underpants. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled on them.

“I love you Steph.”

“I love you baby,” I whispered, crashing my lips on his. He carried me to the bed and laid me down. He climbed onto me and continued our kiss. He moved his hands up to my hair and pulled out my hair tie. I felt a sudden boost of confidence and gripped his shoulders and flipped us over. I straddled his lap and looked down at him. He smiled up at me and I bent my head down and kissed him.

“Don’t think I can’t do anything just because I’m innocent,” I whispered, feeling him grow against me.