Ch. 38

Steph POV

Moving was stressful and trying to get used to an area you’re not used to is horrible. We have started to get used to it, Harry finding a job at a gym as a trainer. He is making a ton of money, helping almost 10 clients and sending them off into the ring. He hasn’t had many fights anymore. I have gotten a job at a local office as a secretary.

I come home at around 5 every night and Harry usually gets home at 6. He usually gets home and we eat and cuddle on the couch. Our house is small. It fits us perfectly. There are two bedrooms and the master bedroom is beautiful. It is a tan color and the bed frames are a dark wood. The sheets are pure white and it is beautiful and relaxing.

We have been here almost 5 months and I started school a while ago. I have to go to school at 8 in the morning and head to work right after. It was an easy life to live on for me right now and I really like it. The weeks go by quickly and I barely see Harry anymore. I have had hard long nights, staying up and writing essays, getting to bed at maybe midnight.

I am currently sitting at the table, the time nearing 11, with a pen between my teeth, reading Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.  My hair pushed up into a messy bun on the top of my head. My reading glasses on the bridge of my nose. I place the highlighter on my page and continue reading, invested in the scene. I feel to hands on my shoulders and they begin to massage.

“Harry that feels amazing,” I whisper, closing my eyes and relaxing into his touch. I feel him lean down into my neck and places succulent kisses around the base.

“Why don’t I help you relax even more in the bedroom?” he whispered, his hot breath trickling in my ear. I smile and he moves his hands to my face, removing the glasses and placing them on the table.

“I have barely seen you this week baby and I need you.” His words make my heart flutter and I stand up.

“I miss you,” he whispered, pulling on my waist and bringing it to his. I wrap my arms around his neck and leans down. His lips meet mine in a soft kiss and he brings an arm around me. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks to the bedroom and places me down on the bed. He moves his hands to my waist and leans over me and continues the kiss.

“I can’t wait much longer Steph,” he whispered, then kissing me again.

“Wait for what,” I asked between kisses.

“A baby.”

I stopped and he looked at me. I just shook my head, smiling, and brought his head down to meet mine. He placed a kiss to my lips and I relaxed. He removed my clothing and I removed his. He laid me on the pillow and pulled the sheets up.

“I am going to show you what you have been missing,” he whispered.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, flipping us over. I straddled his waist and looked down at him.

“Or I can show you what you’ve been missing.”

His eyes darkened and I placed my hands on his cheeks, bringing my head down and kissing him. I let go with one hand and grabbed his shaft. I placed him at my entrance and carefully moved onto him. He moaned, grabbing my hips and making me move. I started to rock my hips and I gasped at the sensation. I kept going quickly on him, me being a panting mess. The feeling is just so amazing that I can’t even control my body.