Ch. 41

Steph POV

I lie breathless under Harry as he kisses my face. I just lay here, and feel him. He keeps moving in and out of me slowly and he wraps his arms under me. I open my eyes and grab his face, bringing his swollen lips to mine, kissing him softly.

“I love you baby,” he whispers on my lips. I try to kiss him again but I was just so in pleasure. He moves his hands to my hands and connects them, placing them next to my head. I dig my nails into the back of his hands, reaching my high.

He releases into me, holding his lips onto mine, kissing me gently. He kissed around my face and I just was in awe at him. He was so beautiful and just made me feel like the only thing in the world.

“I love you Harry,” I whisper. He kisses the tip of my nose and looks down at me.

“I love you too baby.”

He pulls out of me and lies next to me. He pulls the sheet up and covers my breasts. I can barely move, pleasure still pulsing through me. He grabs one of my hands and lays his head in his hand, leaning on his elbow.

“Are you okay baby?” he asked, kissing my temple.

“Yeah. I just love the feeling you put through me.”

He laughed and I smiled, closing my eyes. I can tell he’s staring at me but I don’t mind. I was just scared to think about what’s coming next. I didn’t use birth control in nearly 3 months and we just made love.

I could be pregnant.

I open my eyes and turn my head to look at Harry. He is smiling down at me and I smile too.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked, kissing down my neck.

“Just stuff.”

“Can you tell me?”

I shook my head and he sucked on my sweet spot. I moan and he laughs.

“Why not?”

“Because I was thinking about you and how amazing you are.”

“Aww, I love you too.”

I laugh and he smiles. He kisses my cheek and wraps an arm around me. I turn and face him. He kisses my forehead and I cuddle into his stomach.

“Go to sleep baby, I want you to relax.”

“I love you Harry.”

He smiled and kissed me softly. “I love you more.”

I drifted off into sleep in his arms, knowing he will support me.

Almost 2 weeks have past and I have been feeling horrible the last few days. I have attended school and went to work, but I try to make sure I am happier at home. Harry hasn’t suspected a thing so today I am going to the doctor. I don’t trust those plastic tests.