Ch. 37

Steph POV

The rest of our time at the island was spent together. Our showers, mornings, evenings, everything. I can’t believe we are finally married. Everything we did was together. We made love every night and always woke up in each other’s arms. We never lost sight of each other and had fun times too. We actually had sex on the beach and it was the most thrilling thing in my whole life.

 After we arrived home from the island, Harry gave me a kiss on my forehead and we started to pack up the house. We are moving to New Jersey tomorrow and we haven’t even started packing. We worked together and finished pretty quickly.

“Way to work babe.”

He pecked my lips and carried the box to the truck outside. I finished up the last few boxes and handed them to Harry. He lifted them to the truck outside and I walked to the bedroom. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the now completely empty living room.

“I can’t believe we are moving,” he whispered. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed up my neck. He kissed my ear and laid his head on my shoulder.

“I don’t mind, as long as I’m with you.” He squeezed me tighter and I laughed.

“You know, we still have one night in this house.”

I giggled and he pulled on my earlobe with his teeth. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

He shook his head and turned me around. “I am talking about you and me, in that big bed, right now.”

I blushed and he kissed my forehead. “Are we going to sleep?”

He just smiled. “I was thinking other things.”

“What are those things?” I ask, smiling. He just laughs and pecks my lips.

“I want you.”

“You already have me so there you go.”

“No, Steph, I want to have sex with you.”

I smiled and he just rolled his eyes. “I like it when you say that.”

He laughed and smiled. “When I say what?”

Great now he is pulling this on me.

“You and me having sex Harry. I like it when you say that.”

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down and climbed on me.

“Harry I just want to sleep.”

“No, I want my wife.”