MTM#XIX: THE ORIGIN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"And she's still our undefeated champion, Luci!"

The announcer's voice boomed through the underground arena, and the crowd erupted in cheers. Luci stood victorious, the reigning queen of the underground, having defeated yet another challenger.

"That's my girl!" Sophie said proudly, helping Luci out of the arena.

"You really are Lucifer's daughter, Luci," Dark joked, handing her a bottle of water.

"I'm so proud of you, Luci," Sophie said tearfully.

Dark Maniego and Sophie Castro held the second and third masks, respectively.

"You really deserve the title of undefeated champion," Caleb complimented Luci. Caleb Kang, the holder of the fourth mask, was someone Luci trusted deeply.

"You nailed it all," Chloe said cheerfully. Chloe Pineda, the fifth mask holder, joined in the praise.

"Guys!" The thirteen masks stopped in their excitement when they heard Luci's faint voice. "I want to quit and live like a normal person. I want to have children and a loving husband," she said, looking at Vladimir. Vladimir nodded at her, signaling his support. "I want to have a happy family and be called a mother."

*Sob! Sob! Sob!*

They all turned their attention to Sophie, who was crying but smiling.

"What the heck, why are you crying?" Marcus Salvador, the sixth mask, asked Sophie.

"It's just... nothing. I'm just happy because after a long time, she finally found what she really wanted," Sophie explained, wiping away her tears.

"I realized that too. Maybe we should stop being masks and fulfill our true dreams," said Troy, the seventh mask.

"Here, take it." Rala took off his mask and handed it to Luci. "You own these masks. You made us thirteen leaders, so you should just keep it," said Rafa Ignacio, the eighth mask.

"Thank you for the fifteen years we've been together," Pierre Suarez, the ninth mask, said as he also handed his mask to Luci.

"WE AGREE!" Ethan, Saphora, and Kurt said in unison. They held the tenth, eleventh, and twelfth masks.

"Hopefully, the next generation of masks will be like you, Luci," Anton Jang, the last mask, smiled at her.

"T-thanks t-to all of y-you," Luci's voice broke in tears.

One year later.

"Congrats on your baby," Sophie congratulated Luci as they sat on the sofa, both with babies in their wombs. Sophie and Dark had stayed together, as had Luci and Vladimir. "I didn't realize it had been so long since we wore masks and fought for the position. Thank you, Luci, you're the reason for this."

"Sophie, you still haven't changed; you're still too dramatic," Luci teased Sophie, who gave her a weak slap on the hand. "Where are the others? I can't wait to see them again after so long."