MTM#XXVI: THE STORM

CRIS' POV

Mr. Fonancier trembled, yet a smile remained fixed on his face as he watched Viper's actions. Was he aware that others could see him?

"I didn't expect Viper to strike alone," Torres weakly commented behind me, lowering his voice so only I could hear.

"He didn't become king for nothing," I replied, refocusing on the screen where Viper effortlessly beheaded those who resisted him with his boomerang.

"What's our move? Why are we still watching this? He's entrenched in the Alliance Mafia, isn't he?" Ice questioned sharply.

What's your plan, Ice? Are you thinking of ambushing Viper?

"He's cornered by the Elders; we strike him while he's unaware," Ice decided, his jaw set with determination.

They left swiftly, leaving me to ponder.

Too bad. Viper probably expects this move from you.

"You seem calm. Care to share what's on your mind?" Mr. Fonancier suddenly appeared before me, his earlier smile widening.

"What do you want?" I asked cautiously.

He leaned closer, playfully tousling my hair. "Watch how wild he becomes," he whispered, then turned away.

Who was he referring to? Ice or Viper?

VIPER'S POV

"Just follow the red line; it'll lead you to their coordination," Zues instructed.

"Thanks, Zues. Your help is invaluable," I replied, lips twitching.

"Don't mock me, Viper. You can find them without my guidance," he retorted, polishing my boomerang meticulously. I admired its shine, reflecting my determined gaze.

"Are you being overcautious again?" He caught my hesitation. "This blade is sharper than you think; a touch could leave a deep wound."

"Ah, it's my specialty," I grinned, tossing it towards Zues. It grazed his cheek, drawing blood.

"Will you see her first?" he inquired, wiping the blood away.

"Hmm, I should inform her of my plans first. Yes, I'll visit her," I decided.

Without another word, Zues dressed as a teacher, preparing to depart for the Caribbean.

"I'll drive you," he offered.

"No need. I'll take Venom's new car," I smirked, watching him bow and leave.

---

"Lord Viper, why didn't you inform us of your arrival?" they stammered as I passed, heading straight to her room.

Did they believe I was oblivious to their scheming? They were not aiding Hyra; they were making it worse.

I retrieved a syringe, injecting Hyra's arm. This elixir, obtained from hidden reserves in other Alliance Mafia branches, would speed her recovery. Zues was unaware of my secret caches.

Minutes passed as I watched over her, contemplating. I gently kissed her lips; though she didn't respond, it felt right.

"Soon, you'll kiss me back," I whispered, pressing another kiss to her forehead before departing for my next destination.

Alliance Mafia, you've chosen the wrong side. I once planned to ally with you, but now, I will reduce you all to ashes.

THIRD PERSON'S POV