" PROLOGUE"

"I'm coming back to the Philippines," said the woman with blonde hair.

"WHAT?" Three women in front of her simultaneously questioned, their faces pale with fear at the blonde-haired woman's declaration.

"Why are your faces like that? Aren't you glad that after so many years I've finally made a decision?" The blonde woman asked in surprise. She approached the bars of the jail cell and gently touched the heads of the two women inside. "I'm tired of visiting you in jail. You're always in jail. I'm bored here in Japan," she said, blowing out a puff of air before standing up.

"We know that's not your intention," said a woman inside the cell.

"Exactly!" The blonde-haired woman exclaimed. She clung to the bars of the cell and shook them vigorously. "Their time is over. It's time for me to take revenge." Her eyes glowed in the moonlight, casting an eerie light that sent shivers down the spines of the three women with her.

"Speaking of time, the visiting hours are over. How did you get in?" asked another woman inside the cell, puzzled by the blonde-haired woman's presence.

"Isn't it obvious? I killed them all." The blonde-haired woman opened her hands as if to say, "Look at what's behind me."

Slowly, the two women inside the cell peeked over the blonde-haired woman's shoulder. "OMG!" Summer and Lux gasped in unison.

Behind the blonde-haired woman, the sight was horrific. Hundreds of policemen lay in pools of their own blood, some brutally murdered in ways too gruesome to describe.

"Now, the reason I came here is to say goodbye to you two. It will take a while for you to be released, so enjoy prison well." The blonde-haired woman winked at the two women inside the cell, who both slumped their shoulders, still in shock at the carnage they were witnessing.

Later, outside the prison, the blonde-haired woman met with an accomplice. "What's your plan?" asked the woman with her.

"First, I need someone to distract them. I'm going to bring out the ace I've been hiding for a long time."

"Which of your aces is that?"

"That ace of mine is the one who will destroy them one by one. She will play her role while I collect my thirteen masks." The blonde-haired woman's eyes gleamed with a sinister determination as she outlined her plan, ready to unleash a wave of terror unlike any seen before.

" The blonde-haired woman's eyes gleamed with a sinister determination as she outlined her plan, ready to unleash a wave of terror unlike any seen before

This work of fiction. All names, characters, place, businesses, events and incidents are either products of the authors imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual, places, person, living or dead is purely coincidental.