MTM#XXV: CALM BEFORE THE STORM

ICE' POV

Two months have passed, but she still hasn't woken up.

I took a deep breath before turning the door knob to her room and entering. The cold wind greeted me as I stepped inside. Who last visited here and forgot to close the window? Didn’t they know that Hyra could get cold? I was about to replace the flower in the vase when I noticed something on it that looked new.

It's impossible one of the Elite brought a flower here; this flower is Hyra’s favorite.

"Aren't you tired of visiting here every day before you go to school?"

I smirked and turned to see Nathan standing in the doorway.

"I could ask you the same thing, Nathan. Aren't you tired?" He shrugged and handed me three pieces of paper.

I looked at them and saw three photos of women. "What is this?" I asked.

"Transfer students. They're joining the Elite," he replied casually.

"What? Why didn't I know about this?" I examined their information closely; they were all far from ordinary.

"My father and your father have a plan. Your father said these three women have significant roles to play, so you need to protect them, especially Claire Marasigan. She's the only daughter of the Marasigan family."

                CLAIRE MARASIGAN

                CLAIRE MARASIGAN

                       HILARY SMITH

                       HILARY SMITH