EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

All eyes turned to Demon, and disgust was evident on their faces as they stared at her.

"Fuck!" Zeus immediately let go of Kevin's neck and was about to run towards Demon when Jarvis blocked his way.

"Hi, you can't go," Jarvis said with a sweet smile before electrocuting Zeus, causing him to weaken.

"What? Where did he come from?" Zeus asked as he fainted. He couldn't move but focused on Demon's whereabouts, wishing someone would come to save her.

"Disgusting."

"Why is her back like that?"

"It's embarrassing."

"I thought she was perfect."

"If I had a back like that, I would kill myself."

"He's still alive but he's decaying."

Mixed reactions were heard from the crowd as they judged her back, covered in scars that had not yet healed.

Demon, on the other hand, let go of Claire and tried to find something to cover her back but to no avail. The scars on her back reminded her of her past.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Venom rushed to Demon's location to protect her from enemies looking to exploit her vulnerability. He swung his sword and fearlessly fought alone.

"BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!"

Half of the White Monarchy's unit had been overthrown by the unit of the thirteen leaders. The assassins could no longer move, targeted by their counterparts. The situation was reversed; the Black Government was on top, devouring the White Monarchy at the bottom.

"I didn't expect this. What are we going to do?" Saphora said, panicking.

She and the other pillars watched the events unfold, shocked when Demon's back was exposed.

"Do you remember what happened the first time her back was exposed? It still terrifies me to this day," Kurt said, hugging his body and hiding by Saphora's side. The memory gave him shivers and an uncomfortable feeling.

"Should we push the outlaw into battle?" Ethan asked. He was also one of the four pillars and the former owner of one of the thirteen masks.

"It's impossible. If we push the outlaw, it will only get worse. Hyei alone is already dangerous," the leader of the pillars responded calmly, watching the battle unfold on the screen.

All weapons were aimed at Demon as Venom fought alone.

"Get Zeus out of there and wait for the seventh unit."

Saphora, Kurt, and Ethan looked at their leader in disbelief.

"Seventh unit? But can't—" Kurt was interrupted.