MTM#XI: THE WOMANIZER

JARED' s POV

"KRING! KRING! KRING!"

"Where is your brother now?"

Sky asked me, annoyed, before throwing his phone. He had been repeatedly calling Jarvis without an answer.

I didn't want Sky to turn his anger on me, so I voluntarily contacted my brother. To my surprise, he answered in less than a second.

Sky turned to me when he heard Jarvis answer the call.

"W-what the ahhhhh h-hell are you ugh doing? Yo-u ke-e-p ahh! on calling me."

My forehead furrowed. What is he saying? I do not understand.

"Where are you?" Sky snatched the phone from me and talked to Jarvis directly.

"Heav-en Oh! Fuck faster! Ahhh ahhhh, guys, I will call you back. Shit! Someone is riding me." Jarvis dropped the call, and I saw how my phone folded due to Sky’s annoyance. Wtf! That's the latest model.

"I'll buy you a new one," Sky said before throwing the broken phone away.

"Why are you looking for Jarvis?" I asked.

"There is a little problem in my district, and I was going to ask him for help," he replied.

Liar! He never tends to ask for help, especially not from Jarvis. Is something going on that I don't know about?

JARVIS POV

"STOP!"

The woman on top of me immediately stopped when the tone of my voice changed. I stood up and put on my uniform.

"But baby, we're not done yet," she said, pulling me for another kiss. I avoided it. I had lost my appetite, thanks to Jared and Sky.

Those two fools, what are they doing again?

I got in my car and went straight to the university. I will only continue at the university.

"Hi, Jarvis!" A woman greeted me when I entered the university. She was pretty and had a big chest, fitting perfectly in my hands.

I pulled her and kissed her. Talking to a normal student is forbidden, but kissing isn't, right?

"Ahhh..." she growled as I started to caress her chest, beginning to undo the buttons of her dress until her big melons popped out in front of me.

I wanted to sandwich my face between her melons.

"Ahh! Kids nowadays, stay protected, man!" I was surprised by the sudden appearance of Nathan's sister, swinging her legs from a tree.

"Get out," I ordered the woman in front of me, who hurried away. It's a pity; I wanted to massage those melons.

"Why did you drive her away? Am I bothering you?" she asked with an innocent face.

I don't know if Nathan's sister is really innocent or just playing.

"What are you doing there?" I asked.

"Oh! I forgot I have a present for you." She looked through her bag and threw something at me. "Don't be shy, open it."

I was surprised to see what was inside. It's a box of condoms. Why the heck does she have this?

She jumped from the tree and shook her skirt to remove the dirt.

I don't know what went through my mind when I pulled her and kissed her. I thought she was going to slap me, but no, she kissed me back.