MTM#XXVII: OUTLAW

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I received a message from the Elder. They said they had found one of the White Monarchy's headquarters." Zeke waved his phone and showed it to the others.

"What? Can't we rest first?" Jarvis threw himself on the sofa and placed his leg on Carl, who sat next to him.

"Please, Jarvis, put your leg down," Carl whispered. He didn't have the energy to fight Jarvis, so he just begged.

"Give me five minutes."

Carl did nothing but let Jarvis do what he wanted.

They were inside the VIP room of Nathan's bar. They had come straight here after visiting the Alliance Mafia. They had no strength today; the scene at the Alliance Mafia facility had drained them. They had seen dead people before, but this was the first time they had witnessed someone being skinned and burned alive.

"Should I send the message to Master?" Zeke asked, seeking permission. If he were the only one to follow up, he didn't want to send it. He knew how much trouble Ice was having now and didn't want to add to it.

"He has a right to know, but if you can, send it later. Let's let him rest first," Nathan's tone of voice was mixed with concern.

"Are you guilty of what you did to him?" Kevin teased Nathan. Nathan looked at him for a moment before sighing and sitting in his chair. "Stanley, open it." Stanley nodded, then went to his computer. Later, he pressed something, and the hologram of the thirteen Elders appeared.

"Ahem! Ahem!"

"Please, Second Elder, don't cough in front of the camera," the leader of the Elders gritted his teeth at Uno.

"Oh, my bad! My bad. I'm sorry," Uno apologized, then signaled to the Elders that the meeting needed to start.

The Elders felt irritated because they knew Uno's apology was not sincere. They just let it go because they couldn't do anything; Uno was Vladimir Fukushima's favorite.

"Shall we start? You're wasting my time," Cyrus complained.

The Elders flinched except for Uno, who was pleased by Cyrus' behavior. Cyrus noticed that and shot a glare at Uno.

"What are you looking at? Do you want to get hit?" Cyrus stood up and approached Uno.

"Punch me as hard as you can; I'm a hologram, asshole."

"Huuuuuh!" A vein appeared on Cyrus' face due to annoyance.

"Mr. Uno, Cyrus, both of you, shut up!" Nathan said calmly.

A minute of silence followed before the leader of the Elders began to speak again, thanks to Nathan.

"News is spreading fast that one of the organizations run by the White Monarchy is located on an island. Many tried to find it, but they all gave up except us. Due to the perseverance of the Elders, we found the coordinates of that place."

"That's good for you, so what do you want us to do? Please, get straight to the point," Jarvis asked the head of the Elders directly.