MTM#XVII: CARL PEREZ

CSRL's POV

"Carl, did you notice Hyra?" I lowered the book I was holding and raised an eyebrow at Jared. Why is he looking for that woman from me? Does he think I care where that woman goes?

"Ask someone else, Jared. You won't get an answer from me," I said, turning my attention back to the book.

"Why so grumpy? If you're always like that, you'll grow old fast."

He stomped out of the Special room, clearly frustrated.

"What's his problem?"

"He was like that after what happened yesterday. He was with Hyra when that mess started, and he said Takashi suddenly came to take Hyra from him," Kevin answered, even though I didn't ask him.

"Takashi? You mean Conan Takashi?"

Kevin nodded.

"Takashi and Hyra seem to know each other because I've seen them together once," Stanley added, his face flushed.

What exactly did he see? Why is he blushing?

"I saw her with Christopher, and it looks like they are close because they left the university together in a car," Cyrus joined the conversation, piquing my curiosity even more.

Conan and Cris? Who exactly is Hyra? Why does she know those two?

"What? Christopher Salvador? Sky, what can you say about this?"

"It's not good to talk about someone who isn't here, so it's best to stop. Whoever Hyra wants to approach, there's nothing we can do," Sky responded to Joshua's question.

It was getting hot in the Special room, so I left before they killed each other.

As I walked, I couldn't get the question out of my mind. What is Hyra's connection to Conan and Cris?

"Open this fucking gate!"

I frowned as I watched a car drive out of the university. It was Brizon's car, but Hyra was driving it. How?

"But Miss—

"NO BUTS, NO NOTS, NO COCONUTS! JUST OPEN THIS FUCKING GATE!"

She looked in a hurry. Where is she going at this time? Class is about to start.

There's only one thing I can do to find out. I got in my car and followed her. This is the first time I will skip class.

From not far away, I saw Brizon's car being followed and squeezed by four black cars.

Those cars are familiar. They're owned by Stefany's father. So, they still haven't stopped retaliating against Hyra?

*BOGGSSHH*

They kept squeezing Hyra's car. We were about to hit traffic when Hyra suddenly made a U-turn.

The way she drives is like an F1 racer.

I followed them, and soon five police cars were chasing us. I lost count of how many rules we've broken.

"WHAT THE FUCK, STOP FOLLOWING ME!" She stuck her hand out of the window, flipping the bird.

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

What the heck? The cops started firing.

"STOP YOUR CARS!"

So lame. Do they think they can stop those people with such threats?

I picked up my phone and dialed. It wasn't easy while avoiding the flying debris.