MTM#XII: SHE'S HERE

SOMEONE's POV

I've been wandering around this university for some time now, and I still haven't seen any sign of her or her minions. Maybe she’s somewhere else; with the sheer size of this university, we’re unlikely to meet right away.

"Geee geee geee baby baby."

That sound—that's familiar. I immediately look around. I can't be wrong; she's the only one I know with a weird ringtone.

"I'm here."

I gulp before entering a room. In one corner, there's a woman sitting with her legs crossed and her head resting on her hand. She looks intimidating.

I immediately kneel down on one knee and try not to look into her eyes. I feel my soul being sucked in every time I look into her eyes.

"You've been misbehaving lately, haven't you?" she says in a bored tone.

"Forgive me, Your Majesty, but the king himself ordered me to do that."

"Oh! If he ordered you, that's fine."

My forehead furrows when I see her smile broadly and giggle softly.

"Your Majesty, may I know your plan?" I can't just watch without knowing the plan.

She acts like she’s thinking before facing me. "I want them to rely on me, and when it comes to the end, I will destroy their hope," she says and lets out a creepy, deep laugh.

Scary. She’s like a demon.

Oh! She really is Demon.

JARED's POV

"How many of you have received a White Card?" Master asks as he enters the Special Room. Doesn’t he know the word "rest"?

Cyrus raises his hand, so I raise mine as well. Clone follows suit. I thought there were only three of us, but my mouth falls open when I see the others already there.

Brizon plays with the card in his hand while Jarvis has his on his forehead, and Stanley flips his. Wow, I never thought they would receive one too.

-Eeeckkk!

The door opens, and Sky enters with the card in his mouth.

Even him?

"Joshua, Carl, and you too, Zeke, I want you to be vigilant and report immediately if there is anything suspicious. We can't be complacent while Demon is around. I don't want to repeat what happened in Cyrus' district if possible."

We all nod, except for Carl, who is looking out the window.

"There's a demon coming," Carl whispers, and then the door opens loudly, and Hyra enters. She approaches Sky and pulls him out. She doesn’t care about us being there as if she hasn’t seen us.

Wait, why do they seem so close to each other? I also want Hyra and me to be like that.

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Where will we go?" Sky asks.

"I'm hungry, and I don't have anyone to eat with, so I thought I'd take you with me," Hyra murmurs, pulling the hem of Sky's uniform.

Sky secretly smiles, thinking he is the first person Hyra remembers to eat with.

"Okay, I'll go with you, anywhere you want to eat."

"Silly, we'll only eat in the cafeteria."

Sky laughs and ruffles Hyra's hair. They walk to the cafeteria together, and everyone who passes by looks at them. They look like a real couple.