MTM#XXI: RAMPAGE

CRIS POV

"You know I'm coming, don't you? So you agree to what she wants?"

"What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes at him, pretending not to know what was going on.

Didn't he realize I had been standing outside for a long time, waiting for a good opportunity to enter? I heard everything they talked about. I didn't want to eavesdrop, but what can I do? His mic is open in his room, and it's connected to the speakers throughout the mansion. He set it up that way so we could take immediate action if Hyra harassed him.

Honestly, I don't want to interrupt their lovey-dovey moment, but I have to prioritize work.

"Why didn't you just give in to her?" I asked him. We entered a room where fancy clothes were on display. He began to choose what to wear.

"That's something I wouldn't do, even if she forced me to."

"I thought you were having sex."

"When have you been interested in other people's sex lives? We just kissed, caressed, and kissed some more."

"WHAT? BORING."

I saw him roll his eyes.

I really believe what he said because he is trustworthy and a good person-but not Hyra. Hyra is crazy, a pervert, and did I mention crazy?

"What do you think of this suit?"

He held up a white tuxedo, which I could tell was elegant due to the detailed embellishments.

White? Does he plan to match colors with the White Queen?

"That's up to you. By the way, who are you going to take with you? You can't go alone."

This is an important meeting, and he can't be by himself. We don't know what might happen at these gatherings. The last time he attended alone, he was ambushed. In the end, he killed them all-over a hundred people-with his bare hands.

"Zeus doesn't want to go with me because he can't leave Hyra, so I think I'll take you with me."

"That's good news. And can I borrow your clothes too, since we're already here?"

"Do what you want, Venom."

He smiled, and there was no nervousness on his face. He wasn't worried about encountering the Thirteen Elders and the Masks later.

Why would he be? He could take them down, right?

All I can say is, Conan will be a responsible king.

And one more thing: he's bipolar.

Super!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Cris watched Conan as he continued to browse through the array of clothing. The room was filled with the scent of expensive cologne and the soft rustle of fabric. The dim lighting cast a warm glow on the racks of suits and ties, adding a sense of intimacy to their conversation.

Conan finally settled on a navy blue suit with silver accents, a stark contrast to the white tuxedo he had initially considered. He shrugged off his jacket, revealing a muscular frame, and began to change. Venom leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms, a smirk playing on his lips.

"So, you really think you're ready for this meeting?" Cris asked, breaking the silence.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Conan replied, his tone casual. "I've faced worse."