MTM#XX: PROBLEM

HYRA'S POV

It's lunch break, and I'm currently in the field, trying to breathe some fresh air. The field is the busiest place of all; people are doing assignments, research, and whatnot. I'm glad I got out early from the elite class. It was suffocating in there with Carl's constant stares.

"You look constipated. Want a sip?"

I looked up to see Cris holding a milk tea. He placed it on my cheek, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the refreshing coolness.

"I'm fine."

He didn't seem to believe me but chose to stay quiet.

"Hi, Takashi!" a girl greeted Conan.

"Hi!" he answered with a smile.

"Good morning, Takashi!" another girl greeted.

"Good morning," he smiled again.

"How are you, Takashi?" yet another girl asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thank you for asking."

How does he manage to smile at everyone else but not at me? Is he still mad at me even though he enjoyed last night?

I want to pull out their eyes and remove their teeth so they can't smile.

"This is Conan's rare personality," Cris said, and I nodded. "At the same time, it's also the most dangerous," he added, and I nodded again.

"Lately, he's been moody and quickly changes his personality. What do you think?" I asked.

"Don't ask me. First of all, it's your fault. You made a move without asking for his consent. Who would be happy to know that you and Ice are dating?" he replied, emphasizing every word.

I sighed and looked in Conan's direction. He looked exactly where I was, and our eyes met, but he immediately looked away and ignored me.

WTF! What's with the cold treatment?

"Here, take this," Cris said, handing me his milk tea. "I just need to go somewhere."

"Can you take me with you? I'm bored, and you seem to be enjoying yourself."

"I won't allow it. The elite will be surprised if we're both gone and will create false news again."

Who cares about the elite?

"I'll be back soon," he said.

He didn't wait for my answer and left immediately. That seems important because he is in a hurry. Is there anything more important than me?

I am the most important woman, and they just ignore me. I can't accept it.

"Hi!"

*Kiss*

I was surprised when Maniego suddenly appeared and kissed me in front of many students.

I looked back, and my suspicion was correct. Conan was still there, and I'm sure he saw what Maniego did. Fuck!

Another late-night talk is inevitable.

ICE'S POV

"KRINGGGGGGGG"

I heaved a deep sigh and threw the fucking phone that kept ringing. Fuck.

"Master, your phone has been ringing. Isn't that important?" Jared picked up the phone I had thrown away. "Hello!"