Switzerland x Reader- Flour Power

I smile as I see bruder place the cupcakes in the oven. 'He's such a fast learner..'

"Okay Lili, vhat's next?"

He wipes a bit of sweat from his forehead with his arm. I slightly squealed in my mind. Bruder's doing his best to make a Valentine cupcake for ______! He's always had a thing for my pretty friend. She also had something for him, but was too shy to admit it. Now, on Vaalentine's Day, bruder's going to confess to her!

But.. I also have a plan of my own~

I giggle, and I think it startled brother, because he shot me a surprised look, it contrasted very much from his normally neutral face. He's unusually jumpy today. "Vhy are you laughing, Lili?"
I shake my head.

"Nothing, bruder~"

I wink at him and leave bruder in the kitchen, going up to my room. I'll leave the rest of my plan to him now..
---
SWITZY'S POV

'What was the wink for? Lili seems so happy today.. Well, I am too.. Wait, I'm blushing. Gah!' While I wrestle my own thoughts, I hear the doorbell ring. I paused for a second when I heard a familiar voice ring in my ears; "Hello?"
It's ______.

"U-UH, I'M GOING TO ZHE DOOR!!" I scream, much to my embarassment. 'Of all things to say, I said something THAT.. un-normal. What was the word for it?' I snapped out of my thoughts as I open the door and meet ______'s (e/c) orbs. Her cheeks are red. 'I-is she blushing? No.. Must be the weather!'

"H-hi, Vash."

'Why's she frowning? She also looks uncomfortable about something.. Huh? What's that?'

I turn my gaze from her face to the small pink package she was holding in her hands. "AH!" She suddenly squeaks, and frantically hid the package behind her back. "C-can I go in, Vash? Lili called me here.." She murmurs, barely loud enough for me to hear. "Sure." I let her in without thinking. Then it hit me. 'THE CUPCAKES.'

"Um, Vash? Are you making chocolate? I'm smelling something good.."

I see ______ drift into the kitchen. I catch up to her at warp speed, screaming "NEINN!!!!!!!" and end up crashing a bag of flour onto the floor. Unable to see with a cloud in the kitchen, I blindly walk around with closed eyes. "______?! WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE ARE-- Oof!" "AH!"
I land onto the floor, and I open a bit of my eyes to see ______ on top of me, her eyes closed but she was blushing madly. "S-SORRY VASH!"

My eyes widen when I see a tear drop from her eyes. I carry her bridal style into the living room, setting her on the couch.

"Vh-vhy are you crying? Is it mein fault?! I'm sorry for dropping zhe flour onto zhe floor! Did it get in your eyes? I'm sorry ______! I'm so sorry.." I feel warm water roll down my cheeks. I can't believe I made her cry. And now I'm crying in front of HER. Covered in flour, she quickly sat up on the couch. "NO! VASH, NO! It's just that.. Well.. Today's Valentine's Day, and Lili told me to tell you I love you, and now I'm all ugly, and I made you cry and.. And.."

My tears stopped flowing when I heard her say, "I love you". I grab her hand in mine. "DON'T EVER MAKE ME CRY AGAIN. ICH LIEBE DICH."

I embrace her as I kiss her powdery lips. She struggled at first, but warmed up to the kiss. I think I heard her grumble,"Ich liebe dich auch"..
---
??? POV

'Hehehe, my plan worked! Now bruder and ______ are happy~' I smile as I snapped a picture of them kissing. I giggle as I see the picture. Two powdery people kissing each other. 'SO MEMORABLE AND SWEET! What a great Valentine's Day!'