Prologue Black Wings?

Dedicated to Reigning_Tears this entire story is infact.

???'s POV 

"Fallen one..... Fallen one...." A voice cut into the nightmare and pain that rocked my mind. My wings quivered as I opened my eyes to find a white haired mortal a giant scar above her eye. 

A rapier sheathed in a small piece of leather on her skirt. She seemed to be examining a small white feather that had was in the dirt beside me.  I felt tears start to flow from my eyes. No it was true. I had Fallen...

.....

Weiss's POV

The poor girl.. I don't know what she had to have done to be cast from heaven. The crater could easily level a entire small town, I am glad the Winter power told me when it sensed the disturbance. The direction was only slightly far from the dorms of Beacon Academy however. 

She appeared to be about age 10 but with the divine you can never be too careful. I frowned as she started to cry. I felt myself compelled to save her. I don't know if it was her influence or if the power of Winter inside me was dictating what I should do. 

All I know is she was a crying child and needed help. Wrapping my arms around the sobbing form she cried into my shoulder her tears soaking my blouse. I patted her back or attempted to but I guess I got a hand on her feathers instead. 

Her body shook as she stopped sobbing a pushed me away. "Don't touch my wings. My once white wings. I am nothing now." The despair her voice as her dark hair trembled and shook as she took back to sobbing her irises were a deep red but I couldn't tell if that was her natural color or if it was red with the amount of tears she has shed.

"What's your name little one?" I tried to calm her as she shook her head a little the dark dress she had on matched the color of her wings. 

She sobbed one last bit before wiping her eyes on her hands. "Ni.....*hic*.....Nix Auburn." The poor girl obviously had no where to go.

"Come." I phrased this as a command and was surprised when she followed. The poor girl would be staying with me in the professor's dorm. If headmaster Coco Adel had a problem with it. I will settle it.

.... 

Nix's POV

Why was she being nice to me? I cannot remember why I had Fallen. The faces of fellow angels falling from my mind. This had to be a mistake.

She had a small cot brought into her room for me. Her kindness what made her want to help me? 

"Miss why do you help me?" My wings felt heavy like the darkness of falling made them weigh like a small dragon.

"I'm Weiss by the way, and I help you because it was what a old friend would have done." Her smiling face made me feel at home. The softness of the cot she got me was a kindness I would not forget if I ever am able to repent. This young girl... I don't like using her.

A/N I hope you liked the prologue of the RWBY Fallen Wings. The song above is the theme for Nix Auburn. Listen to it if you wish.