Forecasted tragedy?

A/N Coco's theme as a headmaster above. Play this as you read it you might find something interesting out about Coco in this series. The song above is called Bitter taste, it is Coco's theme for good reason in this story.

Coco's POV

"So let me get this straight?" I started Weiss stared me down the tome stood on my desk open to the page. My brown pajama brushed against my skin as I touched the dust on the tome. My eyes locked on her as she had just got through with her explanation.

"About a week ago... A girl that supposedly is a fallen angel fell near the dorms and you decided to take her in and take care of her?"  Weiss nodded as I started to recount her explanation.

"Why did you not make me aware before now. I have half a mind to fire you Weiss. However, since the events of the Shattering 7 years ago, I will drop it just this once." I got to my feet and walked to the big glass window that shows the school grounds. 

"What else are you hiding? You better tell me." I turned to face her my anger evident in my eyes.

The air around started to smell of summer as she recounted the information.

Black and Rust

Framed, Shamed

Poor Feathered Immortal

Your plight 

Is someone else's spite

Failure, Remnant burns and burns 

In Darkness Eternal.

"That sounds like an old prophecy. What did you say the girl's name was?" I asked as I walked to the small coffee maker nearby and grabbed the pot of some already made coffee the steam rising a little as I sipped it.

"Nix Auburn." Weiss looked concerned as if she had come to the same conclusion.

"Nix is a old name for the color black. Auburn is often described as a Rusty color. This is about her." I frowned down my cup of coffee, the coffee starting to taste bitter. I sat it on my desk carefully as not to spill it on my documents.

"You will bring her here in the morning understood. If you don't I personally will kick your ass for putting my students at risk." I gave her a death glare before dismissing her.

Weiss ran from the room with a speed to her.

"Since when have you been such a bitter person?" A etherial body touched my head as she put her thumb under my chin to pull my eyes toward her.

Her rabbit hers and her accent were hard to look at as I know who she was. Velvet.... How long has it been.

"I guess since your death bunny." I knew I held a cold look in my eyes as I looked upon my failure.

"You still hold yourself responsible don't you?" Velvet smiled as she asked this question brushing my hair out of my face.

"Yes.." The words were like a squeak to me.

"Why?" That one word sentence is something I have been asking myself since that day.

"I was the leader of the team, I hold myself responsible for what happened to you." She shook her head as she frowned in my direction. 

"You remember that day right?" Velvet asked suddenly as she felt this would.

"Of course I do. I just don't like to relive it." I frowned in her direction.

"It was not your fault, you need to hear my side of the story and stop holding yourself responsible."