Formation of WNGS.

This is Samuel Shadows theme song above to complete the WNGS character themes.

Samuel's POV

This girl...... Her cheerful carefree nature is going to drive me insane. She reminds me too much of Sarah....

"So you enjoy crimson....Blah blah blah...." I stopped listening as the girl didn't even tell me her name. 

What did I do to deserve this? You let her die is what?

"Shut up!" I yell at the voice in my head only to find the girl stop mid sentence before she ran in the other direction.

"Wait, dammit....." I hurt her feelings. She had ran into the forest toward an opening in a rock face. 

That has to be the goal. 

I began to rush toward it only to hear hissing as a King Taijitu began to wrap around me. 

I felt my semblance begin to trigger. 

"Hey!" I looked to the side as the girl appeared attempting to slash at the Taijitu.

"Get out of here! My semblance is about to trigger." The dark aura spread from my body becoming a physical manifestation of death. 

She had a look of terror on her as I knew my eyes had turned pitch black.  The aura would kill everything in a 5.5 meter radius. 

"Move please.." I felt the aura start to get out of control if she didn't run she would die and I would be responsible for another death.

"No I won't leave you." She began to run toward me hitting the black barrier as the Taijitu started to feel threatened and began to retreat. The aura released....

I felt the terror as everything around me the ground and all living things began to die around me. I knew I killed her. I felt absolute relief as the girl was covered by black wings belonging to a young girl. 

A  man with Sandy blonde hair with his piercing green eyes. He had been struck lightly his hair turning  Sandy blonde to a deep black his eyes began to shift into a dark green like the ocean. 

"Yo why with the makeshift hair dye?" He complained as his hair was permanently changed." He spoke with annoyance.

"My semblance is kind of a curse.. sorry.. You are lucky not to be dead right now.." I spoke shaking my head as he just shrugged his shoulders.

"You are the boy? The one that was infused with Grimm blood that turned his semblance uncontrollable in extreme stress?" He looked at me like studying a lab rat after a experiment. 

"Boys no need to argue. We can talk later about personal details. The goal is right there."  The girl who needs to tell me her name looked at me pointing at the golden gleams in the cavern space. The shapes of chess pieces could be seen.

...

Coco's POV 

I stood swiping the scroll watching the progress of the initiates. The silver of the scroll reflected the three hued hair of Neo the pink turning a deep red as the hair caught the sunlight.

Neo typed and the box on her lap began to speak. "So... How is Nix doing?"

"Better than I thought she would but I want you to keep a eye on the rest of it. I am feeling ill." A message pop-up caused the feeling to rise. 4 words were written. "We need to talk."