Rally Cry! Beacon goes on the offensive and Mephisto's counterattack

Wendy's POV

A deadly dance one misstep would result in death ensued.  The clashing of gold,silver, and black across the sky clashing against the moon lighting their faces. One by one feathers fell to the earth most silver and gold.

The shadows gathered around summoning more Grimm.

Tired of watching for the inevitable to happen, I jumped on the rock nearby to address the mass of Beacon. 

"What the hell are we waiting for this is a battle for our world why are we not fighting!" I yelled as the bulk of the Beacon turned to face me.

The words locked into the minds as the masses of the Huntresses and Hunter raised their weapons yelling a warcry as the launched themselves the after remembering who we are.

...

Mephisto's POV

The clashing of gold and silver as I blocked shot after shot of arrows and strikes from weapons. 

"I have news for you" I use a burst of speed getting beside the one called summer plunging my hand through her heart a scream left her lips as she fell the golden feathers flowing like autumn leaves.

"Life isn't a fairy tale" I turned to the black haired girl named black sending my hand through the soft tendons of the wings. She plummeted as I felt the air slash as I flipped I turned toward the golden haired one called Yang.

"It is nothing but shadows." I wrap my arms around her face before making a loud audible crack as her neck is snapped as she falls to the ground.

"Ariel you have never been a match for me." I rush toward her grabbing her bow and bringing her head between the wood and string her golden hair flowing in the wind as if it know what was about to happen.

"Ariel I will murder all who stand against me this includes your new lioness Ruby." With that I use the bow to slit her throat golden ichor falling as she fell to the ground.

"Now Michael or should I say Ruby we can fight without interference." I grinned the blood on my hands sweet.