Awakening! A Rose Reborn.

A/N I had to add the cuteness to this dark story thus far..... See the picture.

Ruby's POV

She's waking up. the words drifted to my head. What happened to me? The last thing I remember was dying.

I snap my eyes open to finding a room full of people staring at me. 3 young kids that looked to be students looked on in worry. Weiss stood holding my hand by my side crying as she noticed me awake.

"Really Weiss there is no need to cry." I patted her head with my arm to notice a quick light of silver.  "Do I have wings?" I asked looking lost toward group to find Coco smoking a cigarette. She must be stressed.

"Ruby you...You have been dead for 5 years." Weiss explained as the shock registered. "Then how am I here?"

At this point a young girl interrupted her golden hair reminded me of Yangs. "You fell to Remnant as a Fallen Angel with someone sealed within you. A Nix?" I felt terror as I began to bolt up only to find Weiss grabbing my arm and forcing me to the ground.

"You will not be leaving to find that girl Ruby. She will come to us." Weiss  eyes held deep silver tears as I looked upon her with my silver eyes, my wings twitching as if ready to take flight.

"It is not your choice what I do Weiss." I frown as my words cut into her.

"No but it is MINE!" Coco yelled across toward me. I felt my wings perk in annoyance as Coco was trying to order me around.

"You are a member of team WNGS now Ruby you will not disgrace Beacon because you want to fly solo." Coco's eyes held a red fire I have seen in her only a few times like Yang did.

"WNGS? When did I become a member?" I felt confused. 

A young girl spoke up. "You have been a member of my team since you passed initiation with us. You however had amnesia and your name was Nix Auburn." The girl I could only assume was the leader by her tone made some memories come to light.

"I...I am N on your team? Now that you know my name is Ruby how will that work?" 

"Simple you will be called Nix when not in front of the people in this room and you will answer to it Ruby. You have lost your maiden power and I have become the headmaster of Beacon please listen." Coco's eyes implored me. I took a good look at her gray streaks were in her once auburn hair.

"Fine I will listen. Where is the room?" I looked to the girl who just smiled. 

"I am Wendy nice to meet you Ruby." She extended her arms in a hugging motion which I accepted. She smelled of honeydew and her hair was soft.

"Wendy lead the way to the room please as I cannot remember." I felt like a outcast. Brought back into this world and I cannot even remember why I was sent back.

......

Mephisto's POV

This influx of power was incredible. I haven't felt this alive in years. Of course I was now in a chick's body but that was a small price to pay to be able to leave that damn crevice.

The power I allowed to drag me to Beacon as I wanted to go to. The lights of Beacon came into sight hours later.

"Oh this is going to be fun."I felt a grin leave me as excitement poured from me.