Mephisto Versus Coco Part 1.

Coco's POV

The events that transpired with Ruby have been several days ago. The shock that was on the poor girl's face as the facts piled on her after losing the amnesia. 

I paced my small office glancing at the small coffee maker with envy. " I believe I deserve a cup." I poured the rinds into the funnel that the ingredients were placed to be mixed for the coffee.

While I waited I walked to my small mahogany desk with my swivel chair made in the shape of my emblem the gold of the crosshairs of a scope was the back of my chair. 

The sun was just starting to come up as I sighed to myself I like this time of day. The rapping on my door was light as if someone was testing to see if I was up.

"Come in." I sighed as I answered the knock and the turning of the knob turned to cackling laugh as I made a grab for my weapon and transformed it into the gatling gun mode aimed at the face of a girl with shadowy wings her eyes tinged red.

"Nix?" She cackled as she raised a shadowy spear. The dark blood flowed from her eyes as she smiled a devastating smile.

"No. My name is Mephisto and you were supposed to be my host remember." Mephisto phrased the last bit as a statement before started to half walk half glide across the room with his wings.

I had something just in case something like this happened. I hit the alarm below my desk as the sound began to resound through the school. 

The sounds of footsteps resounded through the hallway as everyone began to come in weapon's drawn.

"Calm down everyone. I will deal with all you soon enough but where is Beacon pride as a combat school? I came to face two people. Coco and Ruby Rose. I will let Ruby be last." With that he launched himself at me sending me through the glass as he flapped his wings to stop himself.

I luckily landed in the fountain. Only hurting my gums from the shock of the hit. I spit blood as I set myself on the challenge ahead.

"You will not harm my students." I flipped my sunglasses off my face and spit blood onto his check he only smiled and licked my blood off his face.

"Coco you get the first move." Mephisto smirked as his eyes seemed to register with excitement.

I frown in his direction as I push the trigger of my weapon with my index finger unleashing a flood of bullets toward Mephisto.

Yawning Mephisto flapped his wings dodging bullets left and right before the finally catching the remaining bullets in his hands and looking toward a small tree where apples were growing.

Flicking his wrists the bullets flew through the air they punctured every apple as the apples fell to the ground shredded.

Every Student looked toward him in terror. He stared back at them before just laughing. "I am the Archdevil of combat. Only Archangel Michael could stand against me." 

"Which his current incarnation is Ruby Rose." Everyone turned to Ruby who didn't know what to think.