Mayhem and Necrosis?

A/N Who's ready to meet M and N of team CRMN(Crimson) 

Mayhem's POV

The wind rushed through the windy plains I currently stood in. The grass bent with the force of the wind. I took a puff of the cigar in my hand before putting it out.

My deep scarlet hair held a deep contrast to the emerald of my eyes. My black and white tux's tie flowed as I started to run toward the forest to try to find the cavern.

Just who was going to be my teammate I wondered? Bringing my scarlet katana from its sheathe at my side, I injected the liquid explosives that it shot when I fired the rifle inside.  My weapons name was  appropriately named Anarchy. 

I held my breathe as some nearby bushes started to ruffle before I could hear growling. Several Ursi came from the brush staring me down before rushing me.

"Come now? Do you really think you can take me on?" I asked the Ursi who just kept coming at me with speed as the first one struck at me the attack seemed to have hit me. However in reality I used my semblance. I can "phase" in and out of reality for a split second. 

Or that was what it looked like. In reality I used a after image to make it look like I was phasing in and out this makes my opponent's think I am breaking reality.

The moment it hit the after image I struck out with Anarchy aiming for its neck before severing it from its shoulders. The rest took one look at me and charged. 

A explosion sent the remaining Ursi flying as a shot was fired from a nearby treeline.

"Always with the theatrics Mayhem." A deep blue haired individual came from the trees wearing a red and black suit a complimenting his black with red iris eyes. He seemed to have a condescending  attitude which few really had the wherewithal to pull the stunt.

"Ah Necrosis a pleasure as always to see you again." I smirked taking a mock bow as if he was worth the time of day.

"You seem to not understand do you? We are partners now." Necrosis smirked as my smirk fell from my face he was right.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled to the woods as I was picked up by Necrosis before he started running in the direction of the caverns.

This is going to suck.....