Learning the past? Truth behind Nix Auburn?

Coco's POV

My heel clinked off the tile floor audibly as I arrived back at the school. Neo smiled on the way in but I walked past her without a word earning a disappointed look from Neo.

Neo spoke through her box toward me bringing me to a stop. "Nix provided valuable support to her team while summoning a weapon from inside herself." 

"What was the weapon?" I know the answer but if it was confirmed it would prove that the man told the truth along with Velvet.

"A scythe. I believe she named it Crescent Equinox." Neo spoke as I felt a tremor pass through my body it was true.

"Bring Weiss and Nix to me at once." I yell as Neo whimpered before doing as I said. I reached the door to my office and felt a weight leave me. 

"I need some coffee." I sigh as I go to the coffee maker to start a brew.

....

Weiss's POV

The whimpering form of Neo came to me as she frantically typed into the box.

"Coco needs you. Nix has already been summoned as well. You need to go now." Neo spoke through the box before running toward her office before I could ask more.

...

The clinking of my heels on the tile toward the office resounded through the hallway. Nix stood  outside nervously biting her nails and puffing her wings.

"Weiss why do you think she wants us?" Nix raised her red eyes that were filled with a little mix of terror and anxiety.

"I don't know but let's get it over with." I knocked on the door as Coco's voice resounded with a come in. I pushed my way through the door with Nix hiding close behind me.

.....

Coco's POV

I took a sip of my coffee before motioning them to take a seat. Nix sat as Weiss paced for a moment before doing  so. 

"You have any idea why you are both here?" I asked pulling my sunglasses lightly off my eyes to look them in the eyes. My weapon stood nearby at my desk as precaution. 

"No why?" Weiss asked her white her bobbing in annoyance. 

"She is why. I have learned who you are or should I say who you were before death." I began as Weiss leaned forward surprised at the change in tone.

"Weiss you better brace yourself. Your leader sits next to you." I smiled to her as I was glad to see Ruby again even in a altered form.

"Ruby?" Tears began to wash down Weiss's face as she hugged Nix tight to her chest.

Nix pushed trying to get breath into her lungs before a look of confusion crossed her face.

"Who is Ruby?" Nix asked as the confusion began to fade as a image of a red and black scythe began to form in her head.

"I......I was your leader Weiss?" Nix began as she started to cry as memories started to come back.

"Yes. You were."  Weiss wiped at her eyes before standing.

"Weiss you may go I must speak with Ruby." I began as Weiss turned toward the door and walked out sobbing with joy or sorrow I would not know.

"You have been assigned to team WNGS. Please try to remember things about yourself but only talk to me or Weiss about them. We don't want to spread confusion." I smiled before leaving my seat to where she sat and hugged her tight.

"Go be with your team we will discuss more later." And with that Nix left the room and I was left alone with my thoughts.