Meeting?

Coco's POV

Come out from the light. You who killed  Velvet...  A disembodied voice spoke the horror that I have been feeling since her death. The pitch black of the room left much to imagine. However the flapping of wings could be heard but not seen. 

So they had to be the same color as the room pitch black. The voice sounded demonic as it spoke into the chaos around me.

Answer now! A deep scratching could be heard as metal scrapped on the ground in all directions. I felt helpless as the darkness began to settle and corrupt my mind. 

Come now let go into the madness, you will feel better.  I felt compelled to give in as I reached my hand toward the darkness before a bright light shined as a familiar voice broke the haze.

Coco you are not to blame. Come with me.  Velvet spoke with the soft french accent I came to love her for. She stretched out her hand toward me as the demonic figure came into view.

Onyx and blood ridden wings could be seen as the figure held its face in its hands. The red irises of its eyes visible with black blood tears coming from its eyes.

You will be my host Coco. Nix cannot protect your school without her memories like she was tasked. She is being punished for her failure the first time around. You knew her before she died. 

"Who is she?" I felt compelled to run forward. Figure it out

It spoke before disappearing as its wings folded in on itself leaving a single bloodstained feather where he once stood.

Velvet looked concerned as if she knew. Carefully she avoided my eyes like she did when she had a secret.

"Velvet you know who she was don't you?" I spoke my hand outstretched towards her pleading with her to tell.

Yes I do. I....I wish I could tell you. Velvet let the tears roll down her face as she faced me.

"Tell me Velvet." I felt compelled to shake her but with her having no physical form it was impossible.

"Alright.."