Origins of Grimm and the moon's condition

A/N I thought I would honor where Nix's personality inspiration came from. She is based off Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill and to honor the beginning of the fight that will be coming in the next few chapters here is the music for the fight between Akame and Esdeath.

Dark Nix's POV

The tug of power that has guided me until now seems to be dragging me to a remote region. Icy walls rose above my head as it forced me to walk as the shadows shifted around making the surroundings look like Grimm bloody tears. 

The power I inherited stopped me in front of a icy crevice that had a small opening enough for me to fly down to the darkness underneath.  Taking careful strides of my wings to not damage my newly acquired assets as I slide down into the crevice. The only good thing about being sealed within that bitch of a girl was gaining these shadowy wings. 

The crevice lead into a cave system the darkness dragged me along as the pinging of water from ice melted down here toward an opening where light shined through.

A dark winged man had his back to me on top of a small table, the smell of blood was heavy in the air. He cracked his neck to the side before leaning over slightly where his face could be shone. Dark blood like tears flowed as the red pupils adjusted.

"So Nix you are finally here." His voice spoke like liquid flowing endless from a stream. 

"You know my name? How?" I asked my eyes glinted with shadows as they pulled me closer to him.

"Seems the power wants to come back to its original owner." He spoke with amusement as a chaotic grin ran up his face.

"This power belonged to a female how could it be yours?" I narrowed my eyes sure it was a trap.

"Who do you think gave the women the power Nix? I am the creator of Grimm and my fight with Michael broke the moon as you see it now." He lept off the table before coming closer to me as he put his finger underneath my chin sending shivers down my spine.

I felt compelled to tell him to stop but the power inside began to drain from me. "You are my next host. You see my fight left me with a broken body and yours was being trained to become the host for me." He tugged at my hair before smiling again.

"You seemed confused. No matter you are already becoming a part of me but before I absorb you, you need to know who you have fought against in Ruby Rose. She is the current incarnation of the Archangel Michael." He began to wrap his hand around me as his power flowed back into him as I felt my consciousness begin to fade.

"I will protect this world you enjoy, Remnant will be rid of life soon to protect this world." With that I began to struggle only to have him laugh at me as my wings become covered by his power and was reaching my face I screamed before it reached my mouth making me gag.

The last thing I remember seeing was the falling of a black feather as my vision went black.