Beginning of Personality splits.

A/N Ah this is going to end soon. I am happy and sad at the same time.  The song above is from a game series I have been meaning to play for awhile. Monster Girl Quest. So I thought one of the boss's themes would be a great honor to have as this chapter's theme. 

Disclaimer: Obviously I don't own the song above or Monster Girl Quest. They belong to their respective owners.

Wendy's POV

I felt the dark grasp of sleep as I finally laid myself to rest after the initiation. I slept for what felt like minutes before someone shook me awake as a powerful banging could be heard from within the room.

Nix was weeping blood openly as she clawed at her head. 

"What happened to her?" I ask Samuel who just shakes his head as Nix begins to thrash. 

"Nix...." I felt myself stop mid sentence as I brought my hand toward Nix and could sense a dark aura coming from her. She was in pain and a lot of it.

"She has a very dark aura surrounding her and it doesn't belong to her search around the outside the school. She is being assaulted by this aura and it is changing her." I yell as the three of the leave the room as I grasp Nix into my embrace to try and calm her.

When a cold laugh stopped me in my tracks. The dark red eyes of a exact copy of Nix stood behind me. Nix that was in my embrace had a change in eye color to silver as well as her wings changed to a deep silver.

"I am finally free. That girl keep me locked inside herself for years." The "dark" Nix walked toward me with a sword in her hand made of shadows. The grip where she had her hand made of a skull.

"Move so I can kill her. It is time for me to complete the shattering." The shadows shifted around her wings to reveal the black blood streaming down the white of her face.

"No." I felt its hatred radiate off it as came towards me only to bounce off a white force field between us on the bed. 

I looked to the door way to find a dark haired women with her eyes closed with golden wings. She smiled as she seemed entertained by the events.

"I cannot allow you to do that Nix you who almost destroyed the world." She smiled at Nix as she  began to become enraged before suddenly she stopped as a fragment of dust flew into the room before exploding sending the evil Nix from the room.

"Mrs. Schnee?" She seemed to be panicked. 

"You and the rest of your team need to learn a secret now." Weiss dragged me from the room as she had the others outside the door. The black haired girl smiled before opening her eyes to reveal the pupils of a cat with cute cat ears on top her head before she folded her wings beside her and disappeared.

....

The good Nix laid in my arms as they laid her across the table in headmaster Coco's office. Her breathing was shallow.

"What is going on?" I yelled as the concern finally got to me. Weiss glared at me before she sighed and began to explain.

The details left me shocked. Ruby Rose was on my team. The person who stopped the Shattering before it could fully destroy remnant.