Initiation. Chaos and Revenge?

A/N Team CRMN Theme song. Say hello to team Crimson Theme which is a new team inside this series.  Only two are introduced in the chapter but don't worry the initiation lasts several chapters.

Chaos's POV

The lush green fields a beautiful sight to be overlooking the cliff I was about to get launched from. The grey metal had a starch contrast to brown dirt overlooking the cliff.

Flipping my half crimson and black hair out of my eyes as the rest of the students started to arrive. A unique girl came later than the rest that caught my eye. 

Her black hair and onyx wings were a big attention grabber. Her crimson eyes reflected the surroundings in a scarlet hue like blood. My favorite. 

She must have been that new girl who has supposedly  "angelic" origins. 

Well I believe it is time to show this "angel" how a real hunter and huntress fights. 

"Alright everyone, you all know the drill. I will be pressing this button and launching you into fields below. You all must collect the relics from the cavern in the southeast." Coco began as she looked at us all making special glances at the young "angel".

"Do try to not get yourselves killed as no instructors will be interfering. Take note kill everything that can move that is not a student at this academy as you will not get a second chance to survive the encounter with the creatures inside." Coco smiled as she reached the final bit of her speech.

"Any questions?" Coco looked around as one hand went into the air.

"Good." Coco then started launching us into the woods. I was the third to last to get launched so I had some time to check my weapon Treachery. The blade of the custom made sword split into five different swords with the click of a button. 

The gun inside was a custom made armour piercing magnum that could pierce even the toughest of Grimm armour as well as other people semblance. Loading the specially made bullets into Treachery was always the funnest part of the mission for me.

Finally with the click of the bullet in chamber I knew that I was ready to be launched. Good thing to as the person next to me got launched as his black scythe spun  slowing his descent.

Squaring my feet and having my shoulders forward as the black of my shirt became visible from the trench coat that I wore that hide some of my ammunition behind it.

"Come on Coco give me your best shot!" I yelled as she pressed the button launching me skyward and making a quick descent toward the ground. I yawned as I just about to careen into the ground below  I flipped my body into the nearby shadow of the nearest person. 

My semblance is the ability to go into shadows of anything living. I can even attack from the shadow. 

I existed the shadow of the person to find that I was with a old friend of mine. His name Revenge. His deep orange hair was so deep it almost faded into a dark rust red. His weapon stood on his shoulder a axe that could shatter itself as a attack and bring the shards back and reassemble itself.

I believe he said it's name was Nirvana. 

He has no gun inside his axe as the force of the shrapnel that is from the axe shattering is enough to kill several nevermores. His brown and crimson clothing clashed against the green of the field. He had a light cigarette in his mouth that he took a puff from as he registered my presence.

"You want to team man?" I asked as I extended my hand to a handshake which he took before letting go and staring to the side for a moment like he does when he thinks.

"Sure." He flicked the cigarette into the air before cutting it with his axe and it shattered into ashes.

"Well let's get going shall we?" He spoke as his impatience started to get the best of him.

"Sure thing let's go." I smiled as I know this was going to be fun.