Weiss and Ruby vs. Mephisto.

Ruby's POV

"Weiss attack from the side!" I yell. We have been battling Mephisto for hours. The shots that have been coming from my weapon seem to hurt him the most but now he was shrugging them off as the shadows began to cloak him ricocheting the bullets at the students. So he took the one thing away I can hurt him at this moment.

Weiss did as I asked her white hair looking like snow falling as her Winter maiden power was being used to keep the shadows in check as they gathered on the ground beginning to take shape. 

The shadows began to make the soil boil red similar to blood. Howls pierced the air as Grimm on wings of pure black emerged spreading those dreadful wings. Gusts of wind shattered glass sending it into the students. 

The glass shattered as it hit the students with me expecting their blood but finding the image shattered. Neo had made it in time.

"Ruby focus on the enemy!" The screams of the students and Weiss could be heard as Mephisto flocked beside me sending his knee into my ribcage. I felt the shattering of bone.

"PAY ATTENTION TO ME GIRL! I AM THE FATHER OF ALL GRIMM!" His cackling could be heard as pain resounded in my body. Before he extended his leg to the right and kicked the same spot where the ribs had previously shattered.

His face was cloaked in the dark moonlight as he smiled such a insane smile. "Destroy her and Remnant's last hope!" The Grimm roared a blood curtling scream sensing my defeat and the taste of my body.

The Grimm extended its jaws toward me only to be frozen in place by the winter power residing in Weiss.

This caused Mephisto to look toward her a frown reaching his lips as his eyes shone with anger. "You....YOU......YOU! Maiden this is your last time interfering!" He seemed to disappear as if in a instant appearing by Weiss's side plunging his arm through her aura through her heart.

Weiss began to cough her lifeline onto the ground her eyes staring blankly ahead toward me but the light was gone.

I felt myself scream as a golden light enveloped the sky. Golden Wings set themselves upon the ground 4 to be exact.

A familiar group indeed. They were my 2 ex-teammates Blake and Yang as well as a girl who had silver eyes similar to mine. Mom..... 

The last one wore bright white clothing so bright it glowed with angelic fire. Her eyes stared down Mephisto the golden flare in them sending sparks into the air causing her white hair to look like it was flowing like the wind.

"So you finally came? Ariel my dear you finally deemed me worthy to face down the might of the angels?" I am honored he mockingly bowed the show of respect making it the ultimate show of disrespect.

"It is time to pay for your crimes." Ariel summoned her bow with arrows made of flame and notched the first arrow.