Velvet's resolve.

A/N Velvets theme is World so cold. 

Velvet's POV

"You may remember the mission we had before my "death"." I frowned at the concept. 

"Yeah we were tasked with taking down some White Fang members before we could stop them however, they threw themselves off cliffs so that we could not get information."  Coco looked upon me with a mixture of sorrow and envy. I know she wanted to be the one in this state. 

"You should understand how traumatic that is? I was not fit to go on missions for awhile.." I frowned my mental state at that point was so fragile worse than glass, like if I was held the wrong way I would shatter.

"I remember having to hold you. To keep you from throwing yourself from our dorm room on the third floor. Velvet...I... I should not have forced you to go on the mission afterword." Coco had tears streaming down her face.

"You did not force me. Quite the opposite my friend. I forced my way into that mission." I turned my eyes from her. I did not deserve to look my leader in the eyes.

"How?" Coco's voice held shock.

"You remember talking to Professor Port who told you to force me to come. He actually did as I asked him to. I could not bring myself to be a burden on you Coco." I knew if I had a body I would have tears coming from my eyes.

"You got yourself mawed by beowolves Velvet. Fox and Yatsuhashi both won't speak to me because of that. How could you that?" Coco wiped her eyes on her sleeve. 

"Why do you not get angry at me? Why do you not curse me? Why do you not forgive yourself." I spoke with sorrow. "I am sorry Coco. I didn't mean to break the team apart."

"Everyone was traumatized by what happened Velvet. Fox was in love with you and he now drinks himself into oblivion. Yatsuhashi loved you as a sister. We would have all given each other the means to get back up." Coco eyes now held anger.

"I am sorry I will leave you alone. I am going to speak to Fox and Yatsuhashi." I felt my form start to fade as I willed myself to disappear from her office. My last look of her was in tears grabbing a golden flask and drowning its contents down her throat.

I had a lot to repent for.