Fallen Contacts. Bitter tastes. Icy Wings.

A/N The song above Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin is the official song. It has the things I was looking for. It describes 3 characters in the series circumstances. 2 of which you have not even met. 

Nix's POV

A dark book propped on my arm was really odd. A weird title "Ninjas of Love" stood in red on my arm. Opening the first page and beginning the chapter had my face hot and I could only assume it was flushed.

The sound of a door opening made me jump as Weiss came back into the room. Her head covered in sweat as if she had been running. She looked upon me in my dark clothes the slits for my wings revealing the lace of my bra.

Her face immediately went flushed as she noticed the book before running and taking it from me.

"Don't ever touch this book again. It belonged to a former teammate of mine." Weiss had tears in her eyes as she placed the book on the shelf.

"I..I am sorry Weiss. I didn't know. I just grabbed it to pass the time. You've been gone for so long." Weiss turned her eyes on me her blue eyes softened. 

"Sorry about that. I believe I have found something of importance that you need to hear from the headmaster." Weiss began as she walked toward the window her ponytail swayed as she shifted her weight from side to side.

"You will be meeting her in the morning now get some rest." Weiss turned before going into the restroom as I heard the lock click. I found that my eyes were drifting off to sleep. It didn't take long until the darkness consumed me.