Wendy Goldstein and Samuel Shadow.

A/N Wendy's Song is Pon Pon due to her personality which you shall see. 

Wendy's POV

My orange hair stood on end and I sniffled the air carrying the allergies to me. I smile despite myself. The forest was breathtakingly beautiful. The colors of red, green, and brown made a beautiful canvas that was only beat in Atlas. 

My dress a condescent fabric seemed to be fashioned from a rainbow exactly how I had designed it.  I found my artistic side wanting to just sit and paint the background in the middle of this exam. 

"This is so GORGEOUS Samuel!" I exclaimed he just raised a perfectly groomed black eyebrow as he must be wondering why he found me first. 

"The vibrant colors make me glad to be in this forest." I spun on my heels to take it all in.

"You know we have a job to do right?" Samuel's blue-black eyes bored into me. 

"Stop being a dreary person." I took in his color. His black hair accented his blue black eyes but  he liked wearing a deep crimson which through me for a loop. 

"You would be no use in a fight." He started to turn on his heel. However my voice stopped him dead in his tracks.

"You think I can't handle myself huh? Well I can prove it to you as here comes some Beowolves from the North in about 30 seconds. Seems your dreary attitude attracts them." I smiled a brilliant gigawatt smile at him the white of my teeth seemed to make him angry.

"Yeah if that happens I hope to be put in a..." He stopped as the growls came from the underbrush of the trees.

"Told you so." I smiled as I brought my plasma rifle and turned it into its whip and katana form. I call this weapon Painted Sunshine. The reason well because of the plasma, you will be like a sunbeam while on fire and I will use your remains as paint. Sounds like a fun idea right.

"The person who kills the least of the Beowolves is a White Fang plumber." I smile as that gets him riled up.

Remember your training Wendy. Take in your surroundings the trees could be brought done while in fire to kill all the Beowolves at once.

"Hey Samuel I win." He turned his head to say what as I shot the trunk of the tree with the plasma that cut through the tree like butter that fell on top of the horde of Beowolves.

I smirk as I walk up to him. Before poking his nose. "You are a White Fang Plumber." I start singing this as he starts to walk off before I follow him keeping in tone.