Chapter 7: The Extreme Surprise

Hey what's up guys!!!

Well you know what's up with me?????

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Ok just thought I'd let you know!

Here comes chapatar 6!!!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Gracie POV

My leg is pretty much completely healed, there's still a bruise but I only limp a little and most of the time you can't tell. So I'm sitting on my bed on my phone looking at the comments on the tweet I did the other day.

@Gracie_baby_cakes: I fell down the stairs the other day and got pretty bruised up! But now with the help of my boys I'm doing tons better, they can actually be sweet sometimes! Hahaha jkjk!

There are some really nice comments like 'Awww poor @Gracie_baby_cakes I hope you get better soon!

But then there are some mean one's like 'Who freaking gives a ****, the only reason I'd care is if you died so I could celebrate!'

It seemed that after that all I could see was mean comments.

Oh no.

Here come the tears.

No Gracie don't cry.

C'mon buck up.

Luckily right then Zayn, Louis and Liam ran in. Zayn and Louis jumped on bed, Zayn held me down while Louis wrapped a blindfold around my eyes.

"AHHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I said screaming trying to wiggle out of Zayn's grip.

It didn't work.

They finally jumped off the bed but before I could do anything Liam grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"It's a surprise" Liam says as we head to the stairs.

We walk out the door, me still on Liam's shoulder, all the boys push past us causing my blindfold to fall a little bit,now I can see some.

Zayn,Niall and Harry jump in the back of the car while Louis slid over the hood and gets in the passenger seat. Liam throws me in the car so my body stretches over the three boys in the back seat.

We start moving.

"Is this legal?"

"Is what legal" Louis asks answering my question with another stinking question.

"Me. Laying on your guy's lap. While were driving!"

"Oh...Probably not"

Great.

I look up at Zayn who is staring out the window,but then he looks down and sees me looking at him and his eyes get wide.

"Um...hi" I whisper smiling innocently at him.

"SHE CAN SEE!" He screams making Liam scream and accidentally swerving into the other lane but quickly go back to the right lane.

"ZAYN! DON'T DO THAT" He says as Zayn puts his head down frowning and puts the blindfold back over my eyes.

After about 30 minutes of them saying 'no' to all my guesses of where we're going the car stops.

YAY.

Everyone jumps out of the car.

Except Louis who comes to help me out.

"Ok" Louis says "Take your blindfold off in....

3

2

1!"

Right as he says it I rip that darn blindfold off and see 4 boys standing under a HUGE sign and they all have jazz hands.

"SURPRISE!" They scream, I look up at the sign "Extreme Amusement Park!" That's when I squeal giving Louis a hug and then running to give the rest of the boys a hug.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I squeal again .

"Alright let's pick a riding buddy!" Harry says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause when we are all in a group doing anything we always end up getting split up so might as well do it now" Niall says.

"You read my mind Niall" Harry says with his mouth wide open.

"Ok them ummm... L-NIALL!" I yell, I almost picked Liam but once I started to say his name my face got hot and my stomach started to errupt with butterflies.

Do I like Liam?

No I couldn't.

He has a girlfriend.

Just forget it Gracie.

I'm glad I picked Niall though me and him are best friends cause of our love of food.

"YAY!" Niall screams as I jump on his back.

"I CALL LIAM" Zayn yells jumping on Liam's back as well.

Making him practically fall over.

Hahahaha.

Then Louis and Harry lock arms.

Such a cute bromance.

Just kidding it absolutely positively disgusts me.

"Ok we'll meet back here at 5:00 (which is an hour before the park closes) so if we want we can switch partners" Liam says.

Then Harry winks at me.

He's such a flirt.

"Goodbye my loves!" I yell as we all head our separate directions.

Me and Niall head straight for a food stand.

"Um I'll have a corn dog!" I say happily.

"Were out" The mean, fat, greasy lady behind the stand says.

I look into the stand and see like 10 corndogs on a shelf, I'm about to say something but-

"There's some corn dogs right there ma'am" Niall says oh so politely.

"She can't have any" she says smacking her stupid gum and flinging her spit everywhere.

"Why" Niall demands.

"Niall it's ok I don't think I want one anyways" I whisper looking at her disgustingly.

"Because she can't now leave" She says continuing to smack her gum.

"No" Niall says.

"Excuse me?" She says looking pretty hacked off.

"I said gimmie the **** corn dog" He says.

"I told you earlie-" Niall interrupts by throwing a couple 20s in her face, jumping over the counter, grabbing one of those wax paper things and putting the biggest corn dog in it and jumping back over.

"Here ye go" He says handing it to me and smiling.

We walk off leaving the lady to pick up the money off the ground.

We ran into a fairly in charge employee and told him everything about what happened.

"Thank you for telling me" He says rushing off.

We had ridden a few rides when we saw security escorting that girl from the stand out of the park. We could tell she was being fired cause her name tag was gone and the little hat she was wearing that said "Extreme Amusement Park" was in one of the security officers hand.

We looked back and forth, from her to eachother for a while and then just burst out laughing, the girl could hear us and glared at us then Niall stuck his tongue out at her.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN" I yelled making him laugh even more.

"SHE DESERVES IT!" Then we both started laughing even more.

HOPE U LOVED IT!!!! Spent all school thinking about this chapter!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE