Chapter 16: First date

HOWDY BABES!!!!!

IT WAS A LOVELY DAY WASN'T IT?

NO IT WAS FREAKING HOT!!!

Sorry bout that

Anywhoooooo

________________________________________________________________________

Gracie POV

So me and Macie are racing eachother to the kitchen. We both get there around the same time and start searching for food so we grab anything and everything that looks good and run into the living room and plop on the couch.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIKE NIALL AHHH!" I squeal kicking her lightly "I KNOW RIGHT!" She squeals and we have a small kicking war on the couch.

"So tell me about yourself" She says, do I really wanna tell her everything?

No, no I don't.

"Well my mom died the night I came here" I say.

"Oh my gosh really" She says and I just nod cause I can feel the tears rising up and she must notice cause she squeezes me in a hug.

"Well what about your dad?" She asks.

"Well I um-" Just then her phone rings.

'I should've bought you flowers, should've held your hand....'

"Ok just a sec let me get this"

I love her ringtone.

She gasps when she looks to see who's calling and then shows me the phone.

It's Niall.

"ANSWER IT!" I scream and she answers it.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey!"

"Um tomorrow night? No I'm not busy why?" And even though I can't hear Niall ,I know what's going on.

"Ummm yeah that'd be great" She says into the phone trying to hold back here excitement.

"Ok see you then" She says, hangs up and just stares at her phone for a minute so I poke her and once I do she goes into a scream fit.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I scream.

"HE ASKED ME OUT!" She screams and we both start bouncing around the room screaming and laughing.

The rest of the night is just eating, talking and watching tv, and thankfully she forgot all about my dad and stuff. I really don't wanna tell her about my dad, at around midnight we fall asleep on the couch.

~~

"BREAKFAST!" Macie screams making me jump ten feet in the air and I walk to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask.

"Waffles!" She says taking a spoon and sticking it in the air.

"I wanna help" I say walking toward her but she stinks the spoon towards me.

"No you mus'nt help, they are my waffles and you shant help make any" She says and I put my hands up and walk into the dining room and sit at the table.

"Your acting weird!" I yell at her.

"YOU'RE acting weird" She yells back and a minute later she walks into the dining room with a plate of waffles.

"Oooo I get it you must be really excited for tonight" I say smiling and she literally starts dancing around the room.

"YES!" She yells the sits down at the table and we eat all the waffles.