Chapter 65: Options.

Recap:

Yeah, about that," He says stiffening up some and sliding away from me so he can look at me. He looks me dead in the eye, showing he means business. But the look also holds a look of sorrow and compassion, as if he is apologizing for what he hasn't even spoken yet. "We need to talk."

"Uh, talk? A-about what, Liam?" I ask and a lump forms in my throat.

"Stuff," Liam says and swallows hard. Making his Adam's apple very noticeable. You can feel his nervousness in the air, I swear. "Us."

"Yeah?" I say and I set my hand on his thigh, trying to calm his nerves. "Hun, why are you so nervous about this?"

"Alright, as you know, a couple months ago you and I experienced a life-changing event-"

"One month and two weeks," I interrupt him and he gives me the 'really?' Look. "Sorry, continue."

"Anyways, management had been trying excruciatingly hard to keep that in the 'down low.' And uh. . . They want something to happen between us, so the fans, and everyone else, forget about the little and confusing information they know from our wedding."

"Like what? It's not breaking up is it?" I ask and I automatically start to hyperventilate, just remembering they tried that on us once. "I'm not doing that again, Liam."

"No, babe. Babe," He says and pulls me into a side hug whilst rubbing my back. "Nothing of the sort."

"Well then, what is it?" I ask, craning my neck at an awkward angle just to look at him.

"Well uh, one thing was to get married more privately."

"Wait, you're not serious. Right?" I say in disbelief with what he's even suggesting.

"There's more options! Okay? And another one is. . . Well, an addition."

"An addition?" I question his use of words, trying to ponder what he means by 'addition.' "What do you mean by-" But as soon as I speak I realize what he means. I stand up and take a step away from him. This is even more absurd then getting married.

"No, Gracie-" Liam says and slowly starts to stand up.

"A baby?! Are you freaking crazy?!" I say backing further away, I am not willing to here his explanation for this one.

"It's not my idea! Just listen-"

"We aren't even married! You're insane!" I say and take another step back.

"Stop! Just wait-"

"No, I don't wanna talk about this!" Anger starts to boil inside me the more I yell, causing my anger to increase.

Liam appears to notice me in the stance of running and steps closer to me. "Hun, you know if you run I'm just gonna catch up with you."

"Not if I have a head start," I say and before he even has time to speak, I run.

"Ugh, Gracie!" Liam yells and I can hear his footsteps running speedily after me. "Wait!"

I run faster and faster. I'm not even gonna discuss this, there's no discussion to be made. No wedding, sure as heck no kid, and nothing else management has mind.

I finally reach my truck and yank at the handle, only to have it nearly broken off. "Shoot," I mumble and hurriedly dig in my pockets for the keys.

As soon as I pull it out of my pocket, two large arms are wrapped around my waist and try to pry me away from my truck.

"No!" I scream at the top of my lungs and grab the outside mirror.

"Gracie," Liam sighs in frustration and takes one hand to tickle my side.