Chapter 13: Zayn's cousin

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!

I hope you guys went to church!!!

I did!!!

Welp here's chapter 13!! xx

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Zayn's POV

I got a text 'From 'Cousin Marrisa'

'Hey Zayn I got kicked out, mom and dad kicked me out! I'm like bawling right now can you help me at all I walked to the gas station down the road from my used to be house, please come get me I just need to talk to you, your all I have right now that I wanna talk to'

"Um do you think it'd be ok if my cousin Marrisa came and lived with us for a while" I ask.

"Why mate? Liam asks.

"My aunt and uncle kicked her out"

"How old is she?" Gracie asks.

"She's almost 19"

"Awww guys please let her stay! Were around the same age!"

They all agree on letting her stay so I text back.

'Oh my gosh of course I'm coming and the boys said you could live with us until you want to leave'

'New message'

'Thanks Zayn and no I can't let you do that and I don't really wanna live in a house with 5 boys but thanks'

'We have a girl living with us her name's Gracie you could share a room'

'Are you sure'

'Yes now I'm coming to get you'

'Ok thanks'

"Ok I'm going to get her I'll be back later" I say running out the door

"WAIT!" I hear Gracie scream as she runs out the door after me.

"I wanna come" She says, I shrug and she hops in the passenger seat.

"So why did she get kicked out?" She ask.

"I don't know I didn't ask" I say knowing she probably didn't want to tell me anyways even though I was her only cousin and she didn't have siblings and hardly any friends.

We just listened to the radio then we drive by her house, well her used to be house, I saw aunt Shannon on the front porch she had her hands in her hair and she looked like she was screaming and uncle Marty throwing her stuff out of her 2nd story bed room window.

"Oh my gosh" Gracie whispered.

"I wonder what she did" She adds.

I just shrug and about a minute past her house is the gas station she told me she was at.

I can see her sitting in front of the gas station with her head in her hands, she looks so sad we'll I'd be too.

GRACIE POV

Right as Zayn stops the car I jump out and run to Marrisa, throwing my arms over her.

"I'm so sorry this happened" I whisper to her when I pull back she looks at me confused.

"I'm Gracie I live with the boys" I say then she smiles and hugs me so I hug her back then Zayn walks up and she hugs him she starts shaking I can tell she crying.

"It's ok shhhh" Zayn whispers as he rubs her back.

"I'm sorry I got your shirt wet" she says laughing a little as she pulls back from hugging him.