Chapter 11: Wars Galore

Gracie's POV

So Macie is spending the night, I've never had an actual friend that's a girl before.

Just then my phone dings.

'New Message From 'Macie<3'

'Hey sorry but I'm gonna be a little late keep that pizza warm for me! :)'

'Ok but no promises on Niall not eating it all!'

'I'm really sorry!'

'It's ok see ya later!'

'Byeee'

Ug great.

Then I remembered I actually left the pizza, down stairs, with Niall.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!" DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT PIZZA!" I scream running downstairs.

I'm to late.

"Um sowwy" He says eating what looks like his 3rd piece of pizza.

"It's ok I guess she says she's gonna be late anyways" I say joining him as we eat the rest of the pizza.

There's only one piece left.

We stare at eachother for a minute but then I grab it and run.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!" I scream running into the living room getting on one side of the couch and he runs in standing on the other side.

"Gracie, give me the pizza and no one gets hurt"

"Never"

"Can't we at least share?"

"But it's such a small pieceeee" I whine.

Just then the rest of the boys walk in, they all just stare at us confused then Louis screams.

"FOOD WAR!" and runs over to the other couch across from the one me and Niall are at, Liam Harry and Zayn run and sit with Louis to watch us.

"Your such a fatty" He says jokingly.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" The boys chant.

"You eat just as much as me shorty, why doncha go slide down your little rainbow and enjoy your pot of gold" I say smirking.

"BURN!" The boys cheer but honestly that wasn't a burn it was quite retarded.

"That's it" Niall says jumping plum across the couch onto me ripping the piece of pizza from my hands shoving it his mouth and then he does the unthinkable.

He tickles me.

"Oh someone's ticklish!" He sings.

"N-Niall s-stop!" I say laughing.

I look over at the boys who are rolling on the floor laughing I'm surprised they don't come and help Niall tickle me I guess they are to busy laughing.

"N-N-NIALL!" S-S-STOP!" I say crying cause I'm laughing so hard.

Just then there's a knock on the door and Macie walks in.

"Helloooooo Grac-" She stops when she says what's going on, I guess we do look pretty weird the boys are rolling on the floor clutching there stomachs laughing so hard, oh I'm doing the same thing, I don't get what's so funny I'm the one being tickled not them, I guess it's gonna be one of THOSE nights.

Her bag falls off her shoulder as she stares at me and Niall and the boys.

"Um...Did I miss something?" And that makes the boys laugh harder.