14. Kiss and Don't Tell

Patrick's POV

I awoke feeling warm, Peter's arms wrapped around me. Usually he would be gone to work by now, this was rare.

"Good morning, Trick."

My eyes widen. It was not Peter's voice, it was Pete's. I turned over and there he was laying right next to me.

"I was afraid you weren't going to wake up and not give me a proper morning kiss."

I sat up instantly, "what are you doing Pete? What if Peter saw you?"

"Relax Trick, he left two hours ago."

"And Joe and Andy? Did they see you come in here?!"

"Nope they are both downstairs having breakfast. Also don't worry about the twins, their still asleep. So now just relax and cuddle with me until I have to go to school."

He pushed me back against the bed, laying himself half on top of me. "You're so adorable in the morning."

"Pete this is risky, besides this is your father's room. It doesn't feel right."

He chuckled, "you're right. Do you want to go to my bedroom?"

How can he say something like that so calmly? Every word he says I'm not sure how to take it.

"I'm kidding, I won't do anything... yet. For now I'm happy with just kissing you." His lips were warm, his mouth tasting nothing but black coffee.

"See you later, Patrick." He got off of me and walked out the door. I waited for a couple of minutes before heading downstairs.

"Morning Patrick."

"Morning Joe, Andy. Did you guy's sleep well?"

"Great. Although it's not like you to be up this early" Andy says.

"Yeah well, a something distributed my sleep."

"Oh, would you like coffee then?"

I shook my head, "no thanks, I think I had enough." I said still tasting Pete's mouth on my lips.

"Alright... oh which reminds me Peter asked me to tell you tonight there is a get together. Something about a new client that invited him and he wants you to go with him. He said to be ready before seven and he'll sent someone to get you."

That's strange Peter always tells me these types of things ahead of time. Also someone is going to pick me up? Is he too busy not to come get me?

I signed, "I wish I can cancel. Parties like that are filled with boredom."

"Dude you knew what you were getting yourself into when you started dating him" Joe says.

"Yeah I know... but it's not just that. I've been doubting about getting married."

"What!?" They both yelled.

"Patrick, your wedding is around the corner. Isn't it too late for you to be having this sort of doubt?"

"That's the thing Joe, I didn't expect to... like someone else. I thought Peter was the one."

"Wait? Who's making you doubt?" Andy asked. "Please Patrick don't tell it's Pete."

I was surprised to hear that. "Are we that obvious?!"

"What! He was right? Patrick Stump I would have never thought you and your stepson were..."

"Pete is not my stepson!"

"Not yet..." Joe muttered.

I sighed, "okay I'm going to tell you everything that happened while I've been here. Probably not even after I explain, there is no excuse for this."

They both looked at each other before they both sat down in front of me. "We're listening."