26. When I Made You Cry

Pete's POV

I quickly got my car keys and was headed out the door. Until I hear running coming from upstairs.

"Pete! Don't leave... my daddies and us, are going with you!" Ruby yelled.

"What?" I asked. I saw Joe pulling their luggage Andy right beside him holding Jordon.

"That's right Pete, we are leaving too."

"You don't have too."

"We do actually... We came here to support our friend and he's no longer here and there is no wedding... If you don't want us to help you confront Peter, then just let us go back to our home. After all we are going to be kicked out sooner or later." Andy says.

I nodded. They did have a point, there was no point for them to stay here anymore. "Okay, let's go then."

As we were heading out I saw the two people I really hate to encounter more... Jessica and Travis. They were both sitting on the hood of my car waving at me. "Hey, Petey!"

"What are you two doing here?!"

"Wow, is that really a way to greet your step parents?" Travis says.

"You're in no way related to me anymore."

"Relax Pete, we are not here for you... Martha told us what happened today. We want to know, where Peter is" Jessica says.

"How should I know? That's why I called Martha, but she couldn't tell me much."

"Pete don't lie, you're not just carrying those bags for no reason."

I sighed, "I don't have time for this. If I know where he is or not, I'm not telling you. May I remind you again why my father divorced you both! Just leave him alone already!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You're just a little kid, that doesn't understand anything."

"Guys get in the car..." I ignored whatever they had to say. Once we were all in I instantly turned on the car and drove in reverse, making them get off the hood.

"So those are the ex's?" Joe asked.

I nodded. "Yup..."

"What was your dad thinking, we he married them?" Andy asked.

I laughed, "he wasn't."

After a few hours we were finally in Chicago. I made sure the guys got a cab to there house and I got another one to the hotel. "Good luck!"

"Thanks guys, we'll be over as soon as we can."

I was so anxious once I got there. I paid the driver and headed inside quickly. I walked straight to the elevators waiting for it to arrive. It was taking forever, I thought I was going to have to use the stairs. Once the elevator doors open, I saw my cute little Patrick standing right there.

"Pete!" he says embracing me in a hug.

"Patrick" I said hugging him back. It felt like forever since I lost saw him, even if it was a few hours. I didn't want him ever out of my sight. "... Trick, are you okay? Why are you crying my love?"

He just shook his head and held me tighter. "Patrick, come on talk to me."

I felt him relax in my arms try to control his breathing... He took a deep breath and was about to speak before-

"Well, this is new!" I looked over and again it was Jessica and Travis... Shoot they must of followed me.

"What do I have to do to get you guys out of my life!?"

Jessica shook her head. "Don't try to change the conversation. What are you doing hugging your new daddy like that? Last time we heard he was dating Peter, isn't that right Travis."

He nodded and then paused for a second. "Unless... Oh my god! don't tell me you and Patrick are fucking, behind Peter's back?!"

They both looked at each other and made an 'ew' sound. I just rolled my eyes and held Patrick tighter, thankfully he was calming down.

"That's gross! Poor Peter probably found out and that's why he is hiding..." Jessica says.

"Yeah! And the press thought I was bad for cheating. But wait until they find out about this." Travis says.

"Right! Pete now that I think of it you have no right to judge us when you're no better yourself... After all we hurt Peter, except this is a lot worse" Jessica said staring at Patrick.

I was about to say something, until Patrick spoke up first. "You're right, we are no better then you! Expect you don't know when to stop, you don't care or have ever cared about Peter-"

"Aw, you finally stood up for yourself! Listen we don't care what you think, honestly I can't take you serious. For all Pete or Peter know, your probably doing the same thing and using them for your own benefit. You do want to become a musician and what wat to use-"

"Stop it both of you! Leave right now!" I yelled.

"Whatever, be in denial then... Come on let's go find Peter. Maybe if we are lucky he might be at our favorite bar!" Jessica says before walking off with Travis.

I felt as Patrick began to tear up again. I felt his tear drops on my shirt. I rubbed his back and held him tighter. Getting in the elevator out of the public eye, going straight to his room.