34. Love Me, Like You Do

Pete's POV

"I'm sorry Pete, I don't know what I was thinking, when Peter-"

"Shhh..." I said lifting his chin up and kissing him. I smiled into the kiss as I felt him kiss back. I pressed his body closer to mine, leaving no space between us.

"P-Pete..." he managed to say, pulling back.

I smirked at him, "Dallon, Ryan and Brendon wouldn't be back soon... That is if you want too."

He smiled up at me and nodded. Patrick squeaked when I quickly picked him up bridal style into the room.

Once we got our room I laid him down on the bed and kissed him again, this time a little more forcefully. He moaned in response.

I kissed his ear and his neck, while reaching over over at the night stand drawer.

Patrick blushed, "P-Pete... I don't think we have any c-condoms..."

I laughed, "that's cool... I mean if you don't mind..."
I said, sliding my hands down his sides, causing him to shiver. "Yeah, it's perfectly fine" he gasped out.

I reached into the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. Patrick blushed scarlet, as I undid his pants and slowly took off his shirt. I loved the fact that I'm the only one making him feel this way.

I looked up and down admiring this beautiful angel in no clothes. I quickly found myself doing the same thing.

"Ready Trick?" I asked as I lubed up three fingers. He nodded in response and I slowly pushed a finger in.

I felt as he squeezed my biceps tightly. "P-Pete..."

"Relax Trick, I know. It will feel better soon.

I pushed in and out and added another finger, I could tell he was beginning to relax when he started pushing himself against my hand.

I smirked and added another finger, spreading them and moving them in and out. When he was ready, I lubed myself up and pushed into him slowly, he gasped and grabbed my arms.

I moved slowly as he let out a small moan and kissed me. I kissed back slowly and started to move in and out, "Pete, f-faster please!" he cried out.

"Oh god, Pete!" he moaned louder. "Right there, do that again!"
I pulled out and quickly slammed back in forcefully and moving faster hitting his prostate.

I felt myself getting closer... "Pete, I'm going to..."

"Me too!" I moaned.

A few more thrusts and he came all over his stomach. The feeling of his tightening and orgasm drove me over the edge.

"Patrick..." I cried out, spilling inside of him. I pulled out and kissed him once more before flopping on the other side of the bed.

I smiled, " how do you feel since you're no longer a virgin?"

He chuckled, "amazing, I won't mind doing it again actually."

"That can be arranged" I quickly got up and pulled Patrick into the bathroom.

(Finally an update. And as always I will apologize for my smut. I rarely write it, I think this is my second Peterick story with smut... Not sure:/ but I hoped you enjoyed:)