32. THIS ISN'T LOVE, IT'S TORTURE

Patrick's Pov

I looked at Peter and he was wearing a nice tux like always, a black suit and a tie. I saw him smile before he opened the front seat to the car. "Get in..."

I shook my head, "that's not a good idea, if you want to talk we can do it here."

"I doubt that, Pete is inside. Besides I have to show you something remember?"

"And don't you have that something with you?"

"No, it would be impossible to bring it with me... Please let me show you and I'll bring you back here safely... It's really bad, your perspective of me changed. Just because you fell in love with Pete."

"That's not it, your still the same to me Peter. It's just I don't want any more trouble."

He shook his head, "who says there is gonna be any? I'm not one to start a fight."

I got inside of Peter's car. Hopefully there was nothing to regret later. He drove in silence, with a small smile plastered on his face. It was about twenty minutes later, until we arrived. I looked at the place and realized where we were.

"Why, bring me here?" I asked.

"It's nothing bad, I promise."

We both got out if the car. I felt in shock and my feet didn't want to move anymore. I felt as Peter took my hand leading the way.

I looked at the reception, decorated with everything Hayley and I picked out. The colors Blue and white filled the entire place with beautiful roses.

"This was our special day too. By the look on your face, it looks like you forgot... By now you would have already been me husband and we would be dancing here in the center of this room." he placed his hand on my waist and began to dance.

"Why are you hurting yourself more..." I asked. He face got closer to mine, our noses merely touching.

"Because, this is the only way I can have you... Today, I ask you Patrick to do with me what you please. Use me, treat me like dirt... But let me have you like this."

I shook my head, "I can't-"

"Think about... Please!" he begged.

"Why do you say something and then in the end do something else... You said you understood."

"And I do... It's just-"

"Then there is no excuse... I'm leaving" I said backing away.

"Even when I understand you can't love me... I'm still going to try to have you any way."

"You know now that I think about it... You are not the same Peter. And it was a big mistake to trust you again!"

"I am the same, actually. It's just I feel like a loser for losing you... And you know I can't stand losing."

"I'm not a prize! I chose who I wanted to be with!"

"True, and you chose Pete. But I want something from you too!"

"And what's that?"

"After this I doubt, you'll ever what to see me again. But I'll leave you alone, this time for good!"

"Just say it!" I yelled annoyed and frustrated. I didn't want to be here, I just wanted to be with Pete soon.

"Give me your virginity Patrick, after all... You said it was going to be mine. Remember?"

I smiled at his response. I wasn't surprised, and he didn't lie about that.

(I did say there was SMUT, but I never really mentioned with who?)