19. Turn On the Charm for Me Tonight

Patrick's POV

The loneliness of sleeping alone. It's been three hours now and Peter hasn't come home. Even when that's not really the reason, I'm not asleep. I've just kept thinking of what happened with Pete today. I did just end everything with him, knowing now that I do love him.

In my heart I know I was stupid and made a huge mistake. In my mind, I made the right choice after all Pete is just seventeen years old, and he can find someone else. Yet, I think I would be to selfish to ever let that happen.

I got out of bed and walked down the hallway... I stood in front of Pete's door, before I slowly opened it. I got in quietly and closed the door behind me, I saw Pete laying on his bed.

"Patrick, what are doing in here?"

"You were right Pete... I was jealous, and because of that I didn't want anything to due with you. It's just I don't want you to think you have me around your finger-"

"I don't... Patrick you have nothing to be jealous about, if anything people should be jealous of you. I tell you all the time you're perfect..."

"Then why didn't you stop her?"

"It would have been causing a scene, and it was the daughter of the client my father was working with. I didn't want him to be involved. Although I did tell her off, she kept insisting."

He sat up and extended out his hand. He pulled me onto the bed and laid his head on my chest.

"I'm going to end everything with Peter tomorrow... It's for the best, after all I wouldn't feel right marrying him after everything that's happened."

"No... Trick. We are going to talk to him. After all it's not only your fault... Then after tomorrow, then I guess, we can move on."

"I'm scared..." I said embracing him in my arms. "Scared of what he might do."

"Well he's going to kick us out for sure... Maybe we should warn Joe and Andy first, because I doubt they'll be able to stay here too."

"You're right... but I'm talking about what he might do to himself..."

"I have no idea about that, he's always been strong... I'll talk to him, after this cools down."

I just nodded. Either way, we can't imagine Peter's reaction. I laid there in Pete's bed until I was ready to fall asleep.

"I" kiss. "Love" kiss. "You" kiss. He says.

"Love you too... but I have to go back to my room."

He shook his head. "No, I'm to cozy..."

"Pete, tomorrow night we can do whatever you want."

"Really?!" he grinned.

I nodded, "yeah, anything." I kissed him one more time before getting off the bed and hurried up to my room.

"Hey honey, where were you?" my eyes widen once I saw Peter sitting on the bed.

(Hey guys, i'm kinda going through some writers block, really because I don't want to mess up the story with something I want to add, but then regret it later on. So updates might take a little bit longer... Also sorry for a short chapter, but it's hard to continue writing when you hear Patrick Stump MIGHT be having another child! if anyone knows more about this can you please let me know. I'm still very confused with everything I saw when I looked it up. Anyway Goodnight!)