28. Kiss Me, Like You Miss Me

Patrick's POV

I sat down on the couch and Pete sat in front of me on the coffee table. He rubbed my cheek, removing the tears from my face. "Now, are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"I guess, I kinda feel guilty. I mean after all this, I'm probably going to be the most hated person in the country... You will probably get tried of all the drama and leave-"

"Hey! I will never leave you... Even if that ends up happening we can move somewhere far away, where no one will know are names."

I smiled, "do you know how much I love you?"

He shook his head, "no, you want to tell me how much?"

"I'd actually like to show you." I leaned in placing my hands around his neck pulling him in for a kiss.
I felt as, his tongue slipping past my teeth. His breath was speeding up pressing himself against me. I know Pete was ready for more then just this, but I'm scared of not being able to be good enough for him.

I smiled as the kiss broke of naturally, I sighed out of breath. "Pete, I promised you a night were you could do whatever you want to me. And I intend to keep that promise."

"I don't want to force you into anything..."

I shook my head, "you won't... I want to Pete. It's just well, I've never, well... Had sex."

He chuckled, "well then, I'd love to teach you some naughty things... I love you Patrick."

"I love you too" I smiled.

"But, your not feeling well right now... You- why not go to sleep for a little bit, then we can get your things and eat out."

I nodded, "okay, but I want to take a bath maybe that will help."

"Okay. I'm actually going to run down the drug store and get you something too."

He kissed me one more time before he left. I quickly got the tub ready and sat down relaxing in the warm water.

PETER'S POV

I opened up the door again and step inside I leaned up again the door and sighed loudly, getting Patrick's attention.

"I wish, I could join you."

"Peter" he says trying to cover himself.

I smiled, "there's no need for you to do that, you are indeed beautiful... Sorry if I'm being creepy."

"Peter, please get out!"

I nodded, "okay, but I need to talk to you, again... I'll be waiting." I got out of the bathroom and waited for a few minutes until Patrick came out in nothing but a white bathrobe.

"I kinda left last time with a sour taste in my mouth. I said things that I regret, because I don't regret loving you. I'm also sorry for forgetting that music was your life, I took you away from it... Most importantly kissing you, when you didn't want too."

"Every is done already. There is no need for an apology... Although I think I deserve one after you looked at me in the bathroom, don't you think?"

I chuckled, "yeah, sorry... The things I do are misleading, I know I lost you Patrick. There really isn't nothing I can do to get you back. So that's why I wanted to take this opportunity to say goodbye."

"Goodbye?" he asked.

"Yeah. I mean you're probably going to stay here in Chicago. I don't have a life here, I'm going back to Los Angeles and I'm going to work as much as I can, just to get my mind off you."

"You deserve to be happy too-"

I shook my head, "maybe in other things. Love isn't one of them, losing you was a wake up call... I'd rather just die alone, then with someone I can't love by my side."

"You still have Pete... Even after everything, he is your son."

"I know, but this isn't going to be easy to get over... I know you understand."

"He really wants to talk to you, maybe you could-"

"NO! I can't- right now it's best if he leaves me alone. I'll call him, when I'm ready to speak to him. Can you tell him that for me?"

He nodded, "yeah... Goodbye Peter."

"Bye Patrick." I walled towards the door ready to leave until, I looked back at him. "Patrick can I... Can I kiss you, just one last time?" I asked hopeful.

He looked like he was struggling with himself for a few seconds. Before he bit his lip, and nodded.

I quickly walked back to him. Wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him as closely as I could. I liked the feeling when Patrick began to kiss me back. Our lips still fit together like a puzzle piece. I wanted to remember, every inch of his mouth, his touch as he placed his hand against my chest.

"After this kiss, I doubt you don't have any feelings for me" I muttered.

"I do too!... Actually, I'm not surprised you're here. I'm gone for less then thirty minutes and here you are, trying to get back Patrick."

I looked back and smiled at Pete. My arms, still on Patrick.

"Get your hands off him, Peter!"

"Relax Pete... Besides I'm not holding against his will."

"Your right! Let's end this now... Patrick it's either me or him."

I sighed, on how childish Pete was being. Really still doubts Patrick's love for him even after what he did to me.