True Love {1D Fan Fic}

Aria Brown is 18 years old and is going to Manchester, UK to attend Manchester University. She's always wanted to go to the UK since she was a little and now she is! Aria is new to the UK, so she doesn't know anyone or have any friends. She makes some friends named Dinah, Victoria, Payton, and Cara. They all go out to a pub, where they meet from looks like 5 sweet charming lads named Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry. But Arias friends warn her to stay away from them and explain that they're nothing but trouble.

The next day Aria and her friends see the lads again at Uni and try to keep their distance. But the lads came towards them and their wasn't any way that aria and her friends could avoid them. As they're approached by the lads Dinah and Payton were able to leave there sight, but not Aria and Cara...they were stuck.

There was no outlet for them, so they were forced to talk to them, but luckily Liam, Louis, and Zayn all had girlfriends so just Harry and Niall are the one they had to worry about. Harry comes up to Aria and says "Hi beautiful" with a smirk, she lightly scoffed and try to ease her way past Harry but he wouldn't let her. Aria says "Excuse me, I have somewhere to be" and finally Harry lets her through and says "I'll see you around sweetheart" Harry and the rest of the lads walk off and Aria says "Yeah right" with a scoff under her breath.

This is the prologue, hope you like it, I'll be updating tomorrow hopefully with chapter 1 :) xx