Chapter 14

I get out of the bath and walk into the bedroom, and there was a trail of rose petals, I notice a mini black dress with a note on it saying "Put this on and follow the petals, don't wear shoes. -Harry"

I dry myself then put the dress on and follow the petals, which lead me to the balcony and I see my handsome fíance lighting candles.

I walk out onto the balcony gasping and saying "Harry..." but he cut me off by saying "I wanted to show you that I'm sorry, and I truly love you."

I look at him and wrap my arms around his neck kissing him and saying "Thank you Harry, very much." He pulls the seat out for me and he sits across from me.

He made an American dish for me, I haven't had any since I moved to the UK. We eat half way through then Harry takes my hand and smiles while saying "Come on"

I said "Wait where are we going?" But he ignores me as he hops over the balcony.

I shout "Harry wait I don't have shoes!" He looks up and says "You won't be needing any for where were going now come on my love!"

Looking down at him I say back "No, Harry I'm afraid of heights!"

"Don't worry babe, I'll catch you!" I say "Okay" I put one foot over the rail then I brought my other leg over.

I'm looking down at Harry again and I shout "Gahh Harry I don't know if I can do this!"

He says "Babe yes you can, trust me. I'll catch you!" I take a feel breath and jump off the balcony thinking I would fall, but I fall into Harrys arms instead. He looks at me and says "See, I told you I'd catch you." 

He puts me down and leads me over to a forest area behind our flat building. It was dark, I hold on tightly to Harrys hand saying "I'm scared Harry, where are we going?" He didn't answer me, he just kept walking.

We finally stop at this beautiful garden with a gazebo nearby, but we lay on grass.

As we lay on the ground Harry put his arms around me and says "Just a few more months until you're Mrs. Styles." I smile and say "I know...that'll be the best day of my life Harry."

We just stare at the stars for awhile and lose track of time in each others company.

We stayed there until sunrise, then we head back for the flat but I stop and say to Harry "I'm feeling really tired and weak."

He looked at me, his eyes full of concern and says "Are you okay love? Here, come on let me carry you back."

He lifts me up and I say to him "Thank you Harry, you'll be a great husband. I love you." And my eyes fall heavy, then I'm fast asleep.

....

End of chapter 14!! Sorry if the chapters seem short, but I update from my phone so I can't tell if it'll be long or short :s

Anyways I'll probably update tomorrow :) and I hope you're enjoying the story!!

Share with your friends?<3 mwah. Xxxx